33- sighting him

Author- Chithirai thirunaal nal valthukal

Next day after breakfast the couples went to their house. On their way they had their lunch and went towards him.

Shalu - Mazhaa varaa madhri iruku mama..
Arjun - Adhukulaa poidalaam.

Arjun tried to go faster but the rain was started so they drenched a little and went inside the house. Shalu rushed to the room to have a bath before she could catch cold. Arjun noticed her wet look and moved towards her.

Shal - Pou kulinga..
Arj  - Onaa kulipoma..

He held her waist.

Shal - Pch.. poonga..
Arju - Thannilaa potaa thakkali madhri irukaa ipo..
Shalu blushed but suddenly she sneezed making him laugh.

Arj - poi kulii.

She went and came back after wearing a nighty. She was sneezing continuously while her nose was clogged.

Shalu  - Enaku edho pannudhu mama..  joram varaa madhri iruku.

Arjun came and touched her neck and forehead

Arjun - Paaru.. dinnanum thaliku kulichii ipo mazhai laa nenajii odambu vandhuruchu.. sonna ketiyaa.. yen dhaan ne ippadi pandriyoo.

He was blabbering and went to medical and came to room with hot milk and tablets.

She was in the bed fully covered with blankets. He gave her tablet and milk and she lied back.

Shalu was shivering

Shalu - Mama katipudichikoo .
Arjun - adiye enakum un cold otikum dii.
Shalu- Parvlaa.

She pulled him and hugged him.

Arjun - Enaku cold pudichiithu avaloodha unaa..
Shalu - Ena purushan yaa ne.. avan avan indhaa time laa pondaityaa nenjiikulaa vachupaan.  Nee enaa da naa.. ippadi pandra 
Arjun - Adhu ellam kadhaiku set aagum.. nejathulaa ilaa.. enaku odambu seri ilamaa poochuna una yaru pathupaa.
Shalu - adhu ellam en mama steel body onum aagathu..
Arjun - Amaa ama.. pesikitangaa.. amaithiyaa thungu dii.

He woke her during dinner.

Shalu - Vendam..
Arjun - Saptu mathara podanum papa..
Shalu - Enku vendam..
Arjun- apo va doctor ta poi injection potutu varuvom.
Shalu - Ilaa mathara poduren.

Within 2 days she was prefectly alright.

Shalu - mama.. annen ku rendu naal laa parisam podaa mudivu pani irukangaa.. namaa poitu varuvom.
Arjun - Periya mama mathiyaam phone panni sonaru maa.. namaa nalaikiee sayangalam kelambidalaam..
Shalu - seri

He dropped her in the tutorial and left.

She went and started to take class. The 12th students were bit tough to handle but she did.

A boy - Test ku ellam padikaa mudiyudhu..
Shalu - Ne padicha enaku enaa pasikalaa na enaku ena.. en valkaiyaa nasamaa poga pooguthu.. naa padichitu mudichitu nalla veylailaa iruken ne eppadi poonaa enaku enaa..

That boy was insult. He wants to insult shalu but the opposite happened.

Evening the couples went to shopping and went back home. She bathed and came out. Arjun hugged her from back.

He nuzzled in her neck. She tilted her head and gave him space.

Arjun - Anikiee vitathaa continue pannalaa..

She turned to him and pushed him a little

Arjun - Enaa di..

Shalu showed her three fingers making him give a tight lipped smile and he kissed her forhead. She moved and hugged him.