chapter -6

Rebecca told me that my luggage has been moved to the main bedroom and I can go and have some rest.

"Lead the way" I asked

She started walking and I started following her, walking up the stairs I could feel every step getting heavier. She stopped right next to the door and gestured me to enter "it's your room"

I nodded and stepped inside.

Here he was lying on the bed with his shoe on and his hand on his eyes. I couldn't see if he was sleeping or still awake.

I took one more step, saw all the bags piled up.

I want to change into something better. I walked near my bag, pulled it to myself.

A sudden sound prompted me to look at him. Slowly, he lifted his arm and opened his eyes, fixing his gaze directly on me. 

"What are you doing here!" He shouted

I flinched, "just taking out my night gown"

"I'm asking what are you doing here!"

"Taking out my night gown" I repeated in confusion.

"This is my room" he said with a disgusted face.

"Rebecca showed me here"

"Just get out" he seems annoyed

What am I supposed to do now?

I take a deep breath and ask him

"Where am I supposed to stay then?"

"Go and ask Rebecca"

"Fine" I say

I walked out of the gate, stood against the railing of the floor and shouted, REBECCA!

She walked out and looked me in my eyes from downside.

I gestured to her to come up with my hand.

Facing his open door and elbows on the railing, I observed that his room is the perfect place.

It's exactly in the middle of the floor and the house.

Rebecca came up to me "any issues mistress"

"Your master is saying that I'm not allowed in his room, show me another room and bring my bags there"

"But you are supposed to sleep in the same room according to the rules" Rebecca explained.

"Explain it to your master"

Rebecca went in, the door was wide open I could see his bed and him.

Rebecca said "Master you guys have to share the same room, and that's the rule of your house"

He got up from the bed looked straight at me and said "Rebecca the rule is to stay in the same house not to stay in the same room. And I don't want to even see a person as disgusting as her let alone sleep with her."

His eyes were filled with rage. Seeing his eyes I felt like my heart was stung by a bee. These disgusting looks always make my heart sink, but my face still stays solid. You get used to hiding like that with time.

He continued "Rebecca you are working for this house, not for her, never speak for her ever again. This is what she wants!"

He's talking like he knows me well. I don't know why he hates me like this?

"But it's a ritual to spend at least a night together in the same room," Rebecca insisted.

"Stop it, Rebecca! This is enough! Just get her stuff out of this room. There is plenty of space in the house" he spoke gritting his teeth.

"But sir......" Rebecca was about to say something, but I held her wrist and stopped her from speaking.

"I also don't want to share my room, and the interior here is not to my taste. Just show me another room" I say

Rebecca could see in my expressions that I was asking her to stop arguing and I'll be okay with any room.

"As you both agree" she held her hands together and said bowing down a little.

He wakes up, stride forward and go to the bathroom, shutting the door with a thud

I walked out and waited. She shifted my bags one after another to the room right beside his room.

Rebecca walked out, bowed and went back.

I sighed and went into the room. This room is quite opposite to his. White soft curtains, smaller windows, princess bed. Perfect for a princess. Doesn't suit me at all. At least these curtains need to be changed. All this stuff is reflecting too much light. I like it dark.

I hope whoever is reading enjoys the storyline and you can write any suggestions. Right now no one is, but maybe. Let's hope for the best. Hehe.