★when two souls meet~

(This chapter will only contain lovey dovey moment, I will not go over the board)

When Rooh enters the Rooh... Rudransh was standing at balcony taking stand of wall and his arms are crossed...and music player on and one of his hand were in his and with other he is holding his coat.

Then he put his coat in sofa and came towards Rooh.

Rooh was feeling butterflies she just ignored him and turns to go when Rudransh held her hands... Rooh breath got hitched, Rudransh noticed all this he came towards her ears "jb tk tum comfortable nhi hogi, I will not touch u" saying this he left her hand..."jo kuch maine kiya h uske baad tumhara mujhpe trust Krna bhi tough h I know...saying this he goes to balcony.

Rooh thought may be because of her behaviour he is thinking too much.

When Rooh goes on balcony, she found Rudransh was sitting on chair and he is using his phone...as same for business purposes he does it everytime he have to escape from reality.

Rooh goes and sat on his lap... Firstly Rudransh was shock but when Rooh hugged him. He slowly put his hand on her waist. Rooh felt sensation "Rudransh it's not like that ki mujhe tumse uncomfortable feel hota h...it's just that mai abhi ready nhi hu"

After hugged him tight "I want everything to go smoothly just step by step"

Rudransh was drawing random pattern on her waist and she just put her head in his shoulder. "Don't worry...I will never take a step forward without your consent"

When he saw Rooh was getting serious "But definitely I would do something na...aise kitna control kru..." Rooh chuckled at his behaviour.

Then Rudransh pick Rooh in bridal style and put her on bed.
He hover over her, Rooh was looking at him innocently her breath was fast "mujhe drr lg rhi h" she said.

Rudransh bite his lower lips and smiles. He couldn't tolerate her cuteness. Rudransh gives a peck on her cheeks and Rooh felt her body shivering and closed her eyes.

When Rooh didn't feel anything she opens her eyes and found Rudransh standing up. When he looks Rooh looking at him in confusion "don't get dirty thoughts baby" and Rooh felt embarrass Rudransh took her towel and goes towards washroom saying "kya Karu meri biwi ko drr lg jata h...I have to take cold shower now" hearing his unholy talk Rooh was thinking to dig a big hole and put herself in this.

After some Rudransh came back with towel around his neck and wearing a lower he is not wearing anything on upper body. Droplets were dripping from his hair. Rooh didn't realise she was looking at him directly "kya hi gya biwi...aise na dekho ki Mai control na kr pau"

Rooh took her clothes and ran towards washroom but this time Rudransh hold her hand "pehele mujhe ye batao...tum mujhe dekh ke bathroom me kyu bhaag jaati ho"

Rooh "ye jo aap sirf pant me aa jate h na isiliye" Rudransh understood that she felt something after looking at him like this thinking all this Rudransh smile "to pati hu tumhara....ab aise aur kisi ke saamne to jaa nhi skta "

Rooh turns towards him "jana bhi mtt" she said pointing finger towards him.

Rudransh pulled her by her waist towards him, unknowingly her hands land on his bare chest...her breath got stuck for a moment.

She is looking directly towards his eyes. If they both stay like this for some more moments definitely Rudransh wouldn't control himself so he just left her "isse jyada der ruka to main khud ko sambhal nhi paunga"  saying this he goes towards balcony and Meera goes and change.

After that she goes towards balcony also and back hugged him. Rudransh took a breath and "it's your mistake baby" and turns and took Rooh from her waist and let her sit on his lap and he also sat down with Rooh in his lap facing him.

Rooh was shock with this act suddenly Rudransh put his lips on her and Rooh didn't hesitate to give it all...
(Sorry, I can't write too much deep 😅🙈)

After sometime when Rooh was having problem in breathing she tapped his chest and Rudransh let go of her lips...when he looked her lips was swollen and it is looking more beautiful in moon light. He touched her lips with smirt and put his others hand on her waist pulling her more towards him.

When Rooh looked at him, he was smirking, "now you are looking more tempting"

Rooh didn't said anything she tried to stand up but Rudransh again pulled her down. Rooh looked at him "neend aa rhi na pls " Rudransh smiled at her innocent act and out her in bridal style and put her on bed.

Rooh suddenly feel Rudransh hand on her waist her pulled her as much as her back touched him and they both fell sleep.