is this the end of Rudransh and Rooh??💔

Rooh was sitting on bed, Rudransh asked her multiple times but she didn't said anything. Rudransh know Rooh express her feelings from song...she started a song

She stared this song...and tears was continuously falling from her eyes....
Her tears is making Rudransh want to hurt himself....

When she tries to stand, she was about to fall... Rudransh hold her she pushed him... Rudransh was controlling his tears...he didn't want to show to show Rooh his this side.

She went to washroom and when she came back Meera was sitting on sofa with Rudransh but Rudransh eyes were stuck on Rooh.

Rooh and Rudransh are having a eyes contact it feels like they were showing what they were feeling at point.

Hai phir kyun aankhon mein nami

Kyun main rota hoon aaj bhi

Kya khalti teri hai kame

Kyun main rota hoon aaj bhi

Rooh couldn't control her emotions anymore...and she diverted her eyes.

Rudransh was ignoring Meera so she got up and went from there...

Rooh took support of bed and closed her eyes. Rudransh also took support of sofa and he was looking at Rooh. He didn't realise when he slept.

Next morning when he woke up...he found Rooh packing was done and she was getting ready infront of mirror. He goes towards Rooh "Rooh, I'm sorry....pls don't go na"

"Sorry...kya sorry Rudransh...tumhe pta h hrr baar...hrr baar mujhe lgta h shyd ab tum meri side lo lekin nhi...tumhari life me uski place hi kuch aur h aur mai to shyd kuch bhi nhi hu" Rooh breathing got heavy...

"Pta h Rudransh...mai janti hu abhi tum mujhe apni wife hone ki place nhi de skte...you don't love me but still I thought we can develop our relationship step by step...but now"

"But now what Rooh...pls don't go I can't live without you"

"Rudransh I need time..."

"Take your time Rooh...but pls think about it"

The Rooh took blessings from elders and left from there. Rudransh didn't came out of room...he know of her came and see her going he will broke out and he don't want his family to see all this side of him.

He thought if they will think bad about him that's okay...but he can't cry infront of them he can't show them he is weak....

J

ust next day....

Rudransh texted Rooh...

Rudransh
Hii

Rooh
Hii

Rudransh
Kaisi ho??

Rooh
Hmm...aapse dur achchi hi hu

Rudransh
Rooh pls...

Rooh
Kya pls...ek baar bataye tha aapse koi aisa chahiye ki mujhe pyaar kre...bss yhi ek cheez ki tension thi vo bhi ho gya

Bye Rudransh.

These two days are really tough for Rudransh...He didn't even talk to Meera ...she was continuously trying to talk with him

But he just ignored her....all the time .

He spent all of his time in office and when he came home he just goes into his room...when he came for breakfast he didn't talk with anyone.

Rooh condition was same...she try to show she is okay but she is continuously thinking about Rudransh.

When Radhika was talking with Mihika she told him Rudransh just isolate himself from everyone.

Radhika talked with Rooh "Rooh bachche I know Rudransh ne bht glt kiya h...but ek baar usse baat krke dekho... mujhe nhi lgta ye glti vo phir karega....he loves you"

"I don't know Bhabhi, If he love me or not but I love him....but I can't sacrifice my self respect for love"

Because of all this Kunal and Radhika relation also was not good because of all this...Kunal stopped talking to Radhika. He still cares for her support her it just that their conversation become shorter and shorter.

Radhika can't take it anymore...one night she waited for Kunal to came back home.

When Kunal enter room...she didn't wait for single sec "kaisa tha aaj k din?

Theek tha

Kuch chahiye

Nhi... saying this Kunal was going towards washroom

Radhika hold his hand and stopped him "Kunal...kya hrr baar Rooh aur Rudransh ke liye hamare rishte pe effect padega?? Hmm?? Boliye?? Mai aapke liye matter bhi krti hu ya nhi??

Kunal didn't said anything he free his hand from her hold and goes to washroom. Radhika tears didn't stop... thought this will never get any better she goes to balcony hugged her knees and cried her heart out.

Suddenly she feels Kunal hand on her waist. When she open her eyes she found Kunal was sitting at her level. He just one go he carries her in her hold...and putting her in bed he said "tum mere liye matter krti ho...aur hamara rishta mai chahta hu dheere dheere grow kare but kya kru Radhika kuch na kuch ho hi jata h"

Radhika wipes her tears...then Kunal holding her face "aur ye tumhare aasu...pls na roya Karo...all this make me so weak...never cry again aur aage se dhyaan dunga kbhi tumhe aisa dubara na feel ho"

Suddenly Radhika hugged him. When she feels Kunal hands holding her waist tightly she felt shiver in running in her body...their relation was okay but Kunal never touched Radhika...he always give her space so that she never feels uncomfortable.

But Radhika always crave for his warmth...she never want any boy to touch her body and due to Rudransh ne one ever dared to even touch her hand...but for Kunal her feelings is different.

That night both of them fell asleep...Kunal back hugged Radhika and they felt asleep.

Next Day-

Radhika goes to Rooh's room...it's been 2 days she didn't saw Rudransh and even she didn't replied his single message all this time.

Radhika didn't tell Rooh that Rudransh is coming tonight, she didn't want to ruin her mood since she was very excited for her brother's engagement she even prepared a dance performance and a song also...she have always dream of performing all this for her brother.