First meet of Rudransh & Rooh-

When Rudra called Kunal "Hello, kon??"
"Kunal ??"
"Jii, aap kon??"
"Mai Rudransh"
" Abhishek uncle's son??
"Hmm...aap kaha h bataye mai aa rha hoon"
" Oh hii Rudransh, hm abhi cliff top cafe  ke pass h"
"Vhi rhe hm aate h"

Then after 5 min Rudra saw a car at the left side of the road so he got off the car and called Kunal "aap car se bhr aayee" " yess here I am rudra black shirt"
"Got it, aap hamare peeche aayei"

Kunal said rudra to wait for 5 min "Rooh is changing in this hotel wait for 5 min... Sorry to disturb you" "it's okay"
After some nano sec rudra asked "vo theek h??...agr jyada problem ho to hm medical store Jaa skte h" "nhi nhi...vo bss motion sickness h maine medicine to de di h ab bss ghr pahuch jaaye theek ho jayegi" then Kunal told rudra that he remembered everything how they used to play and Rudra somehow also get involved in remembering all these memories but with no emotion on his face then only rooh came out of rest room

vo bss motion sickness h maine medicine to de di h ab bss ghr pahuch jaaye theek ho jayegi" then Kunal told rudra that he remembered everything how they used to play and Rudra somehow also get involved in remembering all these memories but with no...

Forget to give rudra outfit 😅😅 so here it is

Kunal "here she is" rudra looked up and found rooh coming with a forced smile on her face which she wears to show her brother "bachche theek ho ab aap" "jii bhai theek hu

Kunal "here she is" rudra looked up and found rooh coming with a forced smile on her face which she wears to show her brother "bachche theek ho ab aap" "jii bhai theek hu... mujhe kya hi hoga bss ye thoda motion sickness mood khraab kr deta h" she said with a pout on her face Kunal" chal ab bhaag ke ghr chalte h...rooh meet Rudransh abhi uncle's son" Rooh diverted her gaze and found a tall boy with a very serious look on his face looking directly towards her Rudransh's mind "she is cute may be that's why everyone adored her , damn what the hell are u thinking all girls tries to play innocent " rooh "Namaste" Rudransh was kind of shock because he expected her to be Frank and say hii aur what's up type of something"Namaste " in a very deep voice rudra said and then "chaliye aap log mai car nikalta hu follow kriyega " Rudra car was open so Kunal asked rudra "Rudra agr tumhe koi problem na ho to rooh ko tum apne saath lete jao...open car rahegi to suffocation km hogi so it will be good for her" rudra gives a small glance at rooh and then at Kunal and said okay & began to walk towards his car. Rooh also followed him she tries to open back seat gate, rudra notice "aage jyada comfortable hoga...agr tumhe koi problem na ho to yha baith jao" with looking at rooh rudra said rooh found all this kind of rude but still she didn't said anything just get a seat at the front.

Whole rude was silent rooh slept due to tiredness. Rudra looked at her she is looking like a child and drive car carefully.

After 15 min arrived at raghuvanshi mansion. Rudra hesitate to touch rooh then just Kunal came and called rooh bachche utho hm ghr aa gye "bhai, sone do na...neend aa rhi" "arey , abhi andr chal kr jitna mn kre utha Sona" then rooh open her eyes and weekly holding her brother hand cake out of car. Rudransh drove back to office. Kunal and rooh entered mansion. When Rooh turns towards Rudransh car to say thank you he was already gone.

Sorry for short chapter....