Jealousy distroys everything

When they reached mansion...

Rooh was going to say Bye to Rudransh but he just started his car and left from there.

In afternoon ----
Rooh came back to her room and changed her clothes. Mihika calls Rudransh "beta tumhara lunch bejh de rhi hu"

Rudransh "mumma aap Rooh ko bol de lunch leke aa jaaye" Mihika smiled at him "okay bachcha smjh gyi nhi reh paa rhe uske bina"

Rooh packed Rudransh lunchbox and drive off to his office she didn't take any driver with her.

When she entered office and goes to reception "excuse me where is Mr. Rudransh cabin"

"May I know your name mam"

Abhishek saw Rooh "are Rooh bachche yha kaise" Rooh touched his feet. He saw lunch box in her hand , he smiles "2nd floor pe h Rudransh k outfit "

She goes to his office when she knock on door... Rudransh voice came out "who ever is there..pls don't come in baad me aana jo bhi kaam ho"

Rooh hears a girls voice. She was shock she again knocked on door this time Rudransh was very angry when he opens door Rooh wa standing there looking at him frustrated...

When he saw Rooh, "are Rooh...maine bola to tha thoda wait kr leti" this line hurts Rooh how can he say her to wait when she looked inside she found Meera was sitting inside his cabin, Rooh handed lunch box to Rudransh "mumma ne bheja tha"

Rudransh "maine hi bola tha maa ko ki tumhe beje lunch lekar...tumhe dekhe bina rha nhi jaa rha tha...phir Meera aa gyi to Mera mood light kr di"

Rooh gives fake smile , "aao Rooh andr aao" Rooh came inside. Rudransh and Rooh sat on sofa...Meera also came and sat beside Rudransh.

Rooh opens lunch box for him.
Meera "oh oh tasty food... mumma ne banaya h" she called Rudransh mom her as mom...Rooh felt kind of weird.

Meera took a bite of lunch and Rooh also took a bite and both of them offered Rudransh.

Rudransh "Meera ne pehle offer Kiya h... sorry baby" Rooh just smile.. Rudransh just played it off he didn't know how his every behaviour was hurting Rooh. Suddenly, Meera said "Rooh tum din bhr traditional hi pehneti ho.." Rudransh was eating his food he looked at Rooh "maine bola tha Rooh ko traditional ke liye...hm mandir jaa rhe the isliye aur vaise bhi meri princess kuch bhi pehne sb achcha lgta h"

Meera rolled her eyes "whatever,...but Rudransh tumne kaise shaadi ke li tumhe to bold ladkiyaan pasand thi meri trh...how come you married behen ji type of girl" she said looking at Rooh.

Now this time Rooh didn't stop herself to say anything "vo kya h na ye behen jii types ko tum abhi janti nhi ho...aur apni boldness kuch ladkiyon ki trh hrr kisi ko dikhati nhi flirt nhi krti hu...vo bss mere husband ke liye h" she said, Rudransh smiled at her last sentence she declared him as her husband.

Meera "Rudransh tumhari wife kuch jyada nhi bolti h" Rudransh looked at Rooh " bss Karo...ab" after that Rooh was quite and Meera said alot of things.

Rudransh didn't said anything and quietly he was hearing all the bull shit she was saying.

Rooh smirked Rudransh looked at her, then Rooh looked at Meera "Don't try me girl...kisi ke bolne se chup nhi ho jaungi"  Rooh said looking at Rudransh.

Meera "look Rudransh kaise baat kr rhi h" Rudransh looked at Rooh

Rooh " kya bolenge...abhi tk to kuch nhi bola jb tum bakwaas kr rhi thi to mujhe to bolne se pehle 100 baar soch le...abhi tk mai chup thi...lekin ab tum bolke dikhao"