Chapter 6

After Bryan answered the phone.The voice on the other end of the phone was clear and loud, "Bryan, the woman you asked me to check has been found out."Bryan narrowed his eyes slightly and raised his sexy lips. After roughly listening to what the person on the other end said, he hung up the phone....

The weather was sunny and breezy. Isabella didn't know who to turn to, so she had to call her best friend Lucy. Lucy should be the only person she could rely on now. Although Lucy's family was very shabby and poor, they The two have never had any prejudice against each other's families, just like a pair of real good sisters.

Compared to Kelly, Lucy is more like her sister. They study in the same university and in the same department, and they have a very good relationship.Now Lucy is also during her internship, so she might be able to get a job.

After making the call, IsabellaI could only hear noisy singing on the phone. After a while, the singing and noise slowly became quieter, and then Lucy spoke: "What's wrong, Isabellamy Miss Jones?"Isabella felt a headache as soon as he heard the words. "Miss Jones", "Where are you now?""bar.""You work in a bar?""Otherwise? How can someone like me, who has no family arrangements, still go to work there?"Yes, Lucy can grow up in adversity, why can't she? Thinking of this, Isabella took a deep breath and said, "Do you still need people in the bar over there?""Yes.""I decided never to go back to my home, but now I need a job to make a living.", "do you want to come?""Yes.Come!"LC Bar

The crowded bar covers a large area and is filled with a strong smell of tobacco and alcohol. When Isabella came here,her brain was at a loss for a moment. The loud and harsh music made Isabella feel a little confused.

Lucy came out to pick up Isabella, then walked towards her, held her hand and said, "I'll take you to see the boss."Isabella's eyes slowly focused on Lucy's clothes. It was a revealing dress with her navel exposed, a miniskirt, and it was black. The makeup on Lucy's face was even more intense, making her originally look With her beautiful and delicate face, and the make-up that makes men want to stop, Lucy looked completely different from how she looked in school.

Isabella pursed her lips. Although she didn't want it to be like this, she was really short of money now. She didn't have a dime on her and she was too impatient. But even so, in that indifferent home, she Will not go back again.

Therefore, Isabella had no choice but to follow Lucy to meet the boss, planning to work in the bar. The boss gave her a set of clothes similar to Lucy's, because she was pretty enough, even without makeup, she would be stunning. kind, so the boss didn't ask her to put on makeup.

After changing clothes at the back, Isabella started serving drinks to the people in the bar. At first, she was not very good at it. She often sent the drinks to the wrong place, which angered many people. Fortunately, Lucy showed up in time every time to replace her. She came to the rescue.

Later, after gradually getting used to it, Isabella's mistakes significantly reduced, and he even started to become more comfortable.she didn't know how long she have been working, but around eight or nine o'clock in the evening, the number of people in the bar reached its peak, so Isabella became overwhelmed again, and her mind was confused for a moment.

At this moment, in a private room, there were a bunch of handsome young men from rich families sitting, with women in their arms.

The most dazzling one was Bryan, who was sitting in the middle and exuding an icy aura. His presence overshadowed the men in the entire box.
There was no woman around Bryan. Once a woman wanted to get close to him, he would sweep her over with cold and sharp eyes, instantly making the woman standing there stunned and not daring to move.
He has a slight phobia and doesn't like people coming near him.The man sitting on the right side of Bryan became slightly dissatisfied. He said, "What's going on? Why haven't our drinks been served yet?"