Chapter 2

"Damn it! Who are you? Who sent you here!" The man's scarlet eyes were cold-blooded and ruthless. How could...how could he sleep with a woman casually? He has always had strong self-control, what happened yesterday!

The man's deep and melodious voice was like a cello in the early morning, making Isabella's hearts flutter. But the words he spat out made Isabella blush with anger.

Isabella pointed at his nose and said angrily, "You ask me who I am? Who else sent me here? It was obviously you who dragged me into your room yesterday and did that to me, and you said another woman's name, I haven't settled a score with you yet, but you have settled a score with me!"

Damn, I can't remember one thing."Bryan.""What?""My name." After he said that, he stood up to get clothes from the closet, regardless of the fact that he was wearing nothing at the moment.Why does this name sound so familiar?Isabella didn't think too much and said, "Who knows your name! Tell me what to do about this matter. Last night was my first time!"She stood up and stood in front of Bryan, wanting to reason with him, but the scene in front of her made her cheeks turn red!"You wretched man! Don't you know how to put on your clothes?"This was the first time Bryan met such an unreasonable woman, and he narrowed his eyes in displeasure. He was too tired yesterday, so he went to the hotel he contracted to lie down and rest.

Maybe he was too tired from work, or maybe he drank something he shouldn't have drunk and was a little confused, so he put this woman to bed.

"No one in the empire dares to talk to me like this." Bryan put on his clothes and looked extremely noble, giving people a feeling of being out of reach."What are you pretending to be like with me? Tell me what to do about this!"Bryan frowned, "Don't you know me?""Why should I know you! I only know that you did such a thing to me, so you should...""What? Do you want me to be responsible?" Bryan raised his eyebrows, "Sleep with me, and you won't suffer any loss.""That was my first time!" Isabella thought as if she had been bitten by a dog and nothing happened, but she found that she couldn't do it at all. She had to make the man in front of her pay for his actions. ! Otherwise, he will bully other young girls in the future!"That was my first time too.""I'm only 20 years old!"Hearing this, Bryan looked Isabella up and down, "I couldn't tell. I thought you were 14 years old and not fully developed.""You are not fully developed! Tell me clearly! What do you mean!"Looking at Isabella who was extremely angry, Bryan raised his lips and put his arms around her petite body, "Is it healthy or not? Didn't you already try it last night? Or do you want to try it again? "

"You gangster!" Isabella gritted his teeth, endured the pain in her body, and pushed him away: "Remember my name, Isabella, I'll see you in court."She wants to sue him! He must be sued!Isabella left the room with a bad expression, and Bryan didn't stop her, but the smile at the corner of his mouth deepened.

As soon as Isabella left the room, her cell phone rang. She looked at the phone number and saw it was a call from her mother. She endured the pain and answered the call.As soon as the phone call came through, there was a scolding voice, "Isabella, what's the matter with you? Your sister's engagement party is not over yet, and you left. What are you talking about! Go home quickly!"