Chapter 3

When Isabella returned to her house, the house was full of relatives. Her father Dean and mother Kate were entertaining guests.Isabella's ex-boyfriend " Frank " who had been in loving each other for five years . Standing with Kelly together, they look like a perfect couple, a handsome man and a beautiful woman.

Compared to the embarrassed Isabella, Kelly looked like a proud princess.Isabella's status in the family is not as good as Kelly's.

As long as Kelly can remember, she has learned to frame Isabella constantly, tearing up important cooperation projects that her father left at home, and cutting off her mother's evening dress for important business dinners. Such annoying things, She did it for many years. After she finished it, she pretended to be pitiful and said that Isabella did everything. As a result, her parents became more and more disgusted with Isabella and felt that she was a disaster star.

Although Isabella is the eldest child of the Jones family, in fact, apart from having to worry about food, clothing, housing and transportation, she is just an ordinary woman. She can't compare to Kelly, who can afford tens of thousands for just one piece of clothing.

The luckiest thing about Isabella was that he met a near-perfect man, Frank , during his junior high and high school years. He had always been recognized as the school boy, with good looks, a good family background, and even his academic performance ranked first in the grade.When they were together, Isabella thought for the first time that she was the happiest woman. He didn't study abroad and went to the same university with her. He would do things for her that would move her .

But he was like this. He couldn't remember her because of a car accident. When he was in the hospital, Frank 's parents didn't let her see him. They thought she was the one who caused their son's car accident.

Kelly was different. She seemed innocent and kind, and Frank 's parents liked her very much. Over time, the two of them gradually got together, and even got engaged a few months later.What an irony!

Kelly took away her childhood, all her happiness, and finally, her only faith and support.Kelly was still unwilling to give up and wanted to find someone to completely destroy her.Isabella took a deep breath and swallowed all the grievances and sourness into her stomach, because she knew her situation very well. Even if she was the one who suffered the grievances, everyone in the family would stand by Kelly, including Frank , who has been loved her for five years.

When Kelly saw Isabella, her mood gradually became complicated. The people she sent yesterday returned without success and did not insult Isabella. So where was Isabella yesterday?Although she had doubts in her heart, Kelly still held her arm with Frank in a considerate manner and walked towards Isabella. She said, "Sister, where did you go last night? Frank and I made a reservation. I was really sad that you left in the middle of the wedding banquet."

Isabella's eyes met Kelly's, and her whole face tensed together. She gritted her teeth, forced herself to smile generously, and said, "Don't you know best where I've been? ?"

After saying that, Isabella's eyes gradually fell on Frank 's face. His beautiful eyes made her want to have them just one more look.

I have to say that he is really good-looking, with sharp-edged facial features, and the calm temperament and aura that a man should have, he fully demonstrates it.Kelly saw Isabella staring at her man and said anxiously, "Sister, why are you always staring at Frank ? "

Kelly did not continue speaking, but even a fool could understand what she meant.Isabella chuckled. She did not speak. Instead, Frank , who was standing next to Kelly, raised his lips and said, "Isabella, stop bullying Kelly."