Chapter 1

"Open the door! Please open the door for me!"In the magnificent hotel corridor, a petite girl with a red face slammed the door of a VIP room."That woman is running this way. As long as we kill her tonight, we will have endless money in life.""Boss, this is the 12th floor, Bryan's territory. If we come up like this, what will we do if we offend Bryan?""Then do you still want the money?"The voices of several rough men reached Isabella's eardrums from time to time. Now she had no way out. If she fell into the hands of those people, the consequences would be disastrous.Footsteps gradually approached.Isabella knocked on the door many times, but still no one came out to open the door. She closed her beautiful eyes with a look of death, bit her lips tightly, and her heart beat suddenly.Just when Isabella was about to accept her fate, the door was opened, and before she could see the person's face clearly, she was dragged into the room by a pair of strong hands.Isabella raised her eyes and was about to say thank you when her lips were tightly blocked. She widened her pupils in disbelief and tried to push the man in front of her away, but found that his body was as hard as a boulder. She can't push it away at all!The man left Isabella's lips and untied her tie.Only then did Isabella see the man's true face.She had to admit that he was very, very handsome, with a pair of deep blue eyes, a high bridge of nose, an angular face, and sexy lips .The whole face is like a fine piece of art, perfect and impeccable.He took off his expensive suit, and the muscle lines on his chest were the best in the world. Something is wrong! Why is he taking off his clothes?When Isabella reacted, she was thrown on the soft big bed and faced the man's blue pupils. The burning in his eyes and his next movements instantly made her understand what this man wanted to do!"Let me go...bastard! Let me go quickly!" Isabella struggled desperately. Why did she just escape from the lion's den, then turn around and run into the wolf's den again!The man seemed to be unconscious and muttered, "Julie, don't leave me..."Who is Julie?Am I considered a substitute by this man?"Julie, give it to me."In this way, Isabella's first night was taken away.When she woke up the next morning, Isabella's body felt like it had been run over by a big truck, and it hurt so much.She gritted her teeth and sat up, clenching her hands angrily. Her first night was given to a strange man for no reason! The key is, this man mistook her for another woman!She felt that yesterday was the most unlucky day in her life!Her boyfriend of five years was engaged to his sister because of amnesia. In order to avoid future troubles, her sister "Kelly" actually found some men at the engagement party who wanted to humiliate her, but she finally ran away. Lost it, broke into the room of a delirious man, and was raped like that!The pain in her body was screaming how crazy this man was last night!"Hey! Wake me up!" Isabella put on his clothes and pushed the sleeping man on the bed.The man was sleeping lightly,he naturally woke up after being pushed like this. He opened his beautiful blue eyes, frowned, and then noticed the woman sitting next to him!