𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘢 𖹭 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘶𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀 𝐗 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐔𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎sunshine x flirty

sunshine x flirty

"Princesa I need you more than the sun so don't leave me now"

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚drawn by Div @iconicdivon pintrest!!

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚
drawn by Div @iconicdivon pintrest!!

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Princesa
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Total drama world tour

𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓: Heather's sunshine influencer sister starts falling for the competition flirt throughout Total Drama World tour. Despite Heather warning her that men like that are never any good, she falls for him anyway. In the end Stella makes it to the final 3 but ends up losing, but isn't upset because her two favourite people get to make it to the final 2!

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
Negative - Superficial
Positive - Cheery, Sociable, Optimistic

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 - People, parties, social events, mornings
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 - Cold days

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 - Heather and Stella are almost inseparable. Stella's her best friend and despite Stella being the opposite of anything Heather is, they are a set pair. Heather may be mean and manipulative to everyone around her, but she could never hurt Stella.

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 - Stella's influencing career began a while before she joined Total Drama, where she would make fun little videos while she did her make up, little vlogs of places she went, and more. Her platform blew up and she gained millions of followers, which was what got her into Total Drama in the first place. They thought that her platform would be good promo for the show. 

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 - Heather knew from the start that Alejandro was a bad man, and always used to warn Stella to stay away from him, but the forbidden bits of it was what attracted her to him. Alejandro did his usual flirts but soon realised that they didn't have the usual affect on Stella. Curious, he got to know her better to see what he was doing wrong, but eventually fell in love with her too.