𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 ♡ 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄friends to lovers

friends to lovers

"Damon I've loved you for almost 2 centuries now, so promise me this is forever"

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧
played by Ashley Greene

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Forever
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: The Vampire Diaries

𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓: Katerina and Rose become best friends in 1492, where Rose turned Katerina so she wouldn't be of any use to Klaus. They then fled together and went from town to town until eventually coming across Mystic Falls in 1862, where they meet the Salvatore brothers. They both agree to take one brother each, so that they could become sisters (in laws), but they both end up falling in love. After almost 2 centuries in the tomb Damon gets her out, and they begin reliving their life. 

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Negative - Calculating, Secretive, Manipulative
Positive - Confident, Elegant, Loyal, Selfless

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 - Dressing up, Reading, Moonlight
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 - Her Siblings (KLAUS BECAUSE HE LITERALLY STABS HER IN THE BACK 😭)

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 -  Before settling in Mystic Falls, Rose and Katerina (or Katherine) would travel the world together, getting intel on Vampirism and extending their knowledge of witchcraft (Rose is a Heretic). Although at first Katerina was unsure whether to trust Rose or not, she eventually began to trust Rose, and became loyal to each other. Katerina may be problematic and manipulative to others but she values her and Rose's friendship more than anything, and so does Rose. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛 - When Katherine and Rose were in the carriage vervained on the way to the tomb, Rose was able to conjure enough magic to release Katherines ropes and muzzle,  but not her own. Katherine was able to escape, and she tried to save Rose as well, but Rose used her compulsion to tell Katherine to run away while she still could, and to come get her out of the tomb after everything had settled. Almost 2 centuries later, Katherine secretly helped Damon by leaving clues around him to get her out, and eventually he did.