𝘍𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 ♡ 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇-𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐗 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖fake dating

fake dating

"You don't know what your saying Aurie, love is a big word when its meant to be real"

𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡-𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
played by Leighton Meester

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Fake riches and Real loves
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: The ballad of the songbirds and the snakes

𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓: Aurelia having to hide her home struggles with her underground criminal father and her constantly absent mother, and yet has to keep up her own image. Being the top of the food chain at the academy and having her families riches helps with that, but when she learns of another friends struggles, they get together and devise a plan.

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
Negative - Spoilt, Egocentric, Materialistic, Bossy, Manipulative
Positive -Confident, Punctual, Charismatic

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 - Fashion, money𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 - School, Districts 

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 - Aurelia's Academics are rather average but she still managed to get into the top 24 candidates for the Plinth prize. But, her tribute died in the bombings so her chance at winning was taken out quite quickly. Placed at the top of the food chain with all of her classmates fearing and or admiring her and her band of friends (Festus, Felix, Arachne).

𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐬 - Tigris had worked for her Mothers fashion line, and so from time to time Tigris would make Aurelia some clothes. When Aurelia had to go visit Tigris to retrieve a dress, she met Coriolanus who earlier had been tormented by her friends. She apologised for them and asked if he wanted her to fake date him so they would leave him alone and the guys in their class would leave her alone. 

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - When Aurelia caught wind of Coriolanus being shipped off to be a peacekeeper she quickly cornered him at their house, where he broke down because he thought she had come to get rid of him as well. She confesses her true feelings for him, and after Coriolanus denying it for long enough they ****.