𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 ♡ 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍friends to lovers

friends to lovers

"Your name's Love?" "It's fitting, I know"

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫played by Sophia Birlem

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
played by Sophia Birlem

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Lover
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Percy Jackson and the Olympians 

𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓: After the Lighting thief quest, Percy comes back to camp after Annabeth and Grover both go off to do their own things. There, he gets to meet more people around camp and do things he didn't have time to before, where he meets Love, Aphrodite's daughter. She's a sweet soul who's in charge of looking after the little kids that come into the camp. They get to know each other while slowly falling in love. 

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
Negative - Soft, Airy, Aloof
Positive - Cheerful, Playful, Patient, Sweet

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 - Ballet, Music, Baking, sunrises
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 - Fighting, quests

𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐭𝐞𝐦 - Love's magic item is a pink headband, given to her by her mother. When activated, it turns into glasses in which she can use to see peoples auras, which can usually tell her their intentions. This often comes in handy when they get a new person in camp, hence her job taking care of the younger kids at camp who've just come in. 

𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 - Love was named after the strong emotion her father had felt when he saw her mother. As she went on in life, her Father being upper middle class was able to get her into a ballet school at a young age, for Ballet was her passion. She arrived in camp with assistance of her Father, who helped her out the entire journey. When she first arrived, she used to dance when she was alone so she wouldn't forget the skill. One day when she was dancing in the woods, Aphrodite came along and claimed her, a glowing pink aura surrounding the girl. The aura stayed for days so everyone saw when she got back to camp, and news spread like wildfire.