Chapter 1 - Running ☾

A mixture of brown, yellow and red leaves skidded under Y/n's feet as she bolted past, a taller, brown-haired man behind her. The (description) girl panted, her breath laced with fear as she crawled and climbed up a tree as soon as the slender man's presence faded.

"What the fuck is happening." She barely whispered to herself, the (description) girls shallow breathing getting quieter as she slowly stared to control it. As soon as Y/n held her grip back on reality her (e/c) (eye colour) eyes darted around the gloomy, littered forest as she remembered she was in a monstrous forest with a serial killer on the loose, she didn't have any route back home and it was pitch black. Y/n froze at a sudden humming coming from somewhere deeper in the forest and immediately recognised it. The one and only serial killer who was out for her — Alastor.

Great. Just great! Y/n thought to herself. How am I going to get out now? A eerie voice snapped her out of Y/n's thoughts. 

"Oh, Y/n~ you know you can't hide from me," Alastor slowly creeped through the tall oaks before stopping underneath the tree the (description) girl was hidden in.

Fuck.

She dared not to gasp as a blade went flying right past her face and hooked into a branch just above her.

"Don't worry, darling. I can see you very clearly. No need to hide!" Alastor's voice sounded like radio static for a second as she decided to leg it. She grabbed the knife that hung above her head for protection and heaved it out, hurriedly jumping from the branch, right past the insane man. 

"Oh don't you run now!" Alastor chased after her. 

☆☆☆

Y/n ran as fast as she could, trampling through and under hanging branches and bushes. She could hear the cracking leaves under Alastor's fancy shoes as he pursued after her. She sprinted harder, soon losing the creepy man and slowed down. Y/n panted as she came to a stop, looking for shelter in the murky night. 

"You didn't think you ran away, did you?" Y/n spun around sharply to find Alastor walking toward her. She cluched he dagger in her hand and held it right up to Alastor. 

"Don't you dare come any closer to to me." You clenched your teeth.

"Oh, but who can stop me?" The young man's creepy smile seemed unnaturally wide, as if it were drawn onto him. 

"I will." You lunged forward at him and plunged the knife into his chest, blood seeping through the man's clothes. He let out a choking sound as he dropped to his knees.

"The Radio Star is not dead, but this broadcast is officially over.." It almost seemed his smile was wider and one eye got brighter than the other before he gave a 'thud' as he dropped on the floor, leaving a bewildered and traumatised Y/n.

Y/n gasped as she flashed her eyes open, her darting eyes adjusting to her dark room. Everyday she had the same dreams, over and over until she woke up screaming once. Anthony, her brother came rushing to her room, being comforting but demanding to know what happened. She told no single soul what happened, afraid that Alastor might do anything to her if he found out that the rest of the town knew the 'Famous Radio Star' as a bloodthirsty serial killer. 

I need to stop thinking about that.. moment. I reminded myself, getting out of bed to draw as I slumbered over to my desk and grabbed the first pencil I saw.

☆☆☆

RAHH I LOVED THAT! Ik I said I would be writing WC but Hazbin Hotel is just so INTERESTINGGG- anyway, I tried something knew and I like it :D