Chapter 8: The last day...😖

Hisoka was casually building his harem of black haired people who could debatably kill him at any given time.

And by that I mean the only people that qualified were already in his harem.

Maybe there was love potions in the McDonald's food or something. As Feitan rarely stopped clinging to him.

Though most of the clinging was him actively trying to murder Hisoka, as Hisoka held him by the back of his shirt. Highly resembling a kitten being picked up by the scruff of their neck.

Which only adds to the all transmuters are cats theory...

"Let. Me. Down." Feitan hissed, trying to bite Hisoka's arm, but was in too awkward of a position to do so.

Hisoka just continued helping the customer, not paying Feitan any mind.

The customer kept glancing over to Feitan. And the second Hisoka's attention was on another person, they mouthed "Blink eighteen times if you need help"

That was ridiculous amount of times to blink. And Feitan, certified cat, was too tired for that.

Noticing Feitan starting to fall asleep, yet again. As he spent most his time napping. Hisoka finally stopped holding him by the his shirt. Which was more like a dress, in Hisoka's opinion.

Pulling Feitan closer to his chest, he continued working the register as Feitan leaned against him. Quickly beginning to doze off.

One of Hisoka's many wives entered the store though. And as soon as they saw Hisoka holding another person so intimately, they immediately started singing.

"I remember years ago, someone told me I should take," there was a random pause here for some reason, as they stumbled backwards, tears building in their eyes, "Caution when it came to love."

"I did."

Hisoka could argue that by marrying him they really did not.

"And you were strong and I was not,"

Hisoka could agree with that, though. As did Feitan who grumbled and tossed a knife at the singing lady, who was interrupting his nap.

But, the lady suddenly turned into the lost, hybrid princess. Their eyes glowing as they made the knife stop and float midair with poorly made editing effects.

Switching songs, they started to sing louder, the original Karma. Before Jojo Seaweed, or whatever her name was

"I should've known from the start," They shouted, leaning forward as they balled their hands into fists and shut their eyes tight, "You play reckless with my heart, heart!"

Placing their hand over their heart, they opened their eyes, terrible effects surrounding them yet again, as they became even more hybrid than before, "AND NOW YOU WANNA SAY GOODBYE-YE, SO IM GONNA ### YOU GO!! YOUR ##### GONNA PAY FOR, #####"

Hisoka was unimpressed. His fingers running through Feitan's hair as the short man started waking up due to the singing.

Leaving Hisoka's arms. He dragged the girl into the play place, never to be seen again.

Of course, he couldn't even mourn the loss of his favorite midget's cuddles. As Humeown Purrson was running off, trench coat on fire. Stumbling over their own paws as they tried to stop drop and roll.