Chapter 7: The sixth day

I fuckin wired. But no no wanna sleep. Accidentally wrote to much fei fei, spike like him for two hours the next day. Parent concerned.

Outside of the majority of the customers being rude, there were quite a few interesting ones.

We had already told you about the cult, who comes in to

A: rearrange everything

B: sacrifice a person behind the McDonald's deep fryer

C: repaint the Jesus Christ mural in the men's bathroom.

Hisoka would also like to mention that the mural had the words "Come, my children." written under it. Which, if the spelling was just a bit different..

Well, you don't disobey the lord.

(The lord being Jinxus Crimes, of course.)

And the 'Dave' person who always came in to try and fix the ice cream machine.

But, there were quite a few others that stood out.

Feitan actually being the first, seeing how he just casually sits on the ordering counter. Hisoka assumes it's a height thing.

There's another person who trades random things instead of paying. A dear head, a shell of a great-great-grandfather snail, a nickel and a nail, their own lightbulbs which he had surgically removed from their lights.

There was a group of police officers that came in, always causing the rest of the employees to run for it.

The police never mentioned it, just telling Hisoka to give them donuts. They don't even sell donuts.

A British guy.

There's nothing else off about him, it's just that the British are weird. Hisoka may be a clown, but he's an American clown 🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hisoka always makes direct eye contact with the guy as he dumps tea into the sink, and turns on the water.

The British couldn't do anything about it, they had already surrendered at Yorktown. Picking a fight here would be just another embarrassing loss for them.

This wasn't one person in particular, but just people who come in right after surgeries. Still high on whatever drug the doctors use to numb them.

Seeing them freak out about how cash registers worked, which was quite a consistent thing they all freaked out about, some had even ended up crying about it. Hisoka found it entertaining.

Hisoka pulled a rabbit out of the cash register once. Being a magician and all.

The person just started sobbing, and chased after the rabbit, stumbling repeatedly.

The person who came in and offered Hisoka a stick bug every day. It was just a random thing to offer someone.

The one who came in dragging a dead body. In broad daylight. Just leaving it at Hisoka's feet as a "romantic gesture."

Someone who walked in with eighteen children, and only said "they're yours." And then left.

Which was pretty likely as they all shared some resemblance to him, and he's had enough sex in his lifetime to have far more than that many kids.