Chapter 2: The first day

Comment. On. The. Picture. Above. Please. I beg.

"I got the job~" Hisoka said as he walked into the Phantom troupe's current base.

"You know already?" Shalnark asked, "Doesn't it take, like, days to find out if you're hired or not?"

He only knows this because he did research. None of the Troupe members have ever had a real job.

"I thought that as well~" Hisoka began shuffling a deck of cards before continuing, "However, they asked me two questions and then hired me on the spot~"

"You threatened them."

"Surprisingly enough, I did not. They seemed quite desperate~"

"Yeah, you definitely threatened them." Phinks scoffed.

"You thinking I need to threaten my way into McDonald's is quite offensive~"

"Hisoka is, for once, telling the truth." Chrollo chimed in, not bothering to look away from his book. "They wouldn't miss the chance to hire a Ronald McDonald wannabe after all."

...

"Are you still upset about me winning Monopoly last night?~"

"You cheated and we all know it. Go fix your makeup or something."

Monopoly is said to ruin relationships. Maybe next time he won't cheat, watching them turn on each other would be a bit more fun.

—Finally, the thing you've all been waiting for! Drumroll please!🥁🥁🥁 Ronald McDonald's first day of working at McDonalds!—

"I'll be showing you how to do things today." Someone said as soon as Hisoka entered the store. Not even letting him set his purse and Gon plushie down.

Hisoka looked towards the direction the voice had come from. Unsurprised to see a teenage girl glaring at him. (I don't do descriptions bitch. Imagine anything from an UwU anime girl to a twenty foot tall octopus with a blender instead of a face. I don't care.) The teenage employee didn't want to be here and made that very clear with their mannerisms.

With a long, and overly dramatic sigh the employee spoke again "Tomorrow you're on your own, so pay some fucking attention."

"Well that's not very professional, is it~" Hisoka purred, leaning down towards the child. They were practically a baby, far to young to be working somewhere as absolutely dangerous as McDonald's.

"I will bite your hand off. I have rabies, so don't test me." The girl stood her ground, much to Hisoka's amusement.

Working here might be fun after all.

...

He takes that back.

The girl—who he still hasn't gotten the name of—had immediately began teaching him the 'proper' way to deal with customers. Managing to stay formal and still add in the minimum amount of snarky commentary needed for a teenage girl.

Which is a lot.

Though, McDonald's customers do have some of the strangest threats. To name of the few things people have yelled at Hisoka today,

"Fucking strawberry chapstick looking motherfucker! Let me into the play place!" -A 30 year old man, who Hisoka is quite sure is more of a pedophile than he is.