Chapter 6: The fifth day

How many readers have considered just existing this book, or at least gotten second hand embarrassment?? I want to know how I'm doing.

This chapter is safe though, just Hisoka being insulted. So it's at least decently safe, as a reward for surviving this long. You're welcome ig

Hisoka would say he didn't mean to judge, but he actually did, in fact, really mean to judge.

When Feitan strolled in at 2 am—before they were even open, the employees were only there because of cult related things—hopped onto the ordering counter, just said "coffee" and then passed out before they could even make the coffee, Hisoka really did judge.

He actually didn't even try to stop himself from judging. He's a very judgmental person.

As is the narrator, but judging from ur body type, the narrator says they'd fuck you on a good day 👍

When Feitan woke up exactly four hours and seven minutes later, all he said was "World domination tiring."

Humeown Purrson nodded in agreement, the movement seeming lopsided and inhuman.

"Would you like some coffee now," Hisoka, only debating for a split second before adding,
"love?~"

Feitan glared, "No call me that, and more coffee."

"Of course~" Hisoka purred, heading off to make him some coffee, trying to find the most poisoned looking one.

Maybe Hisoka just had a thing for black-haired people.

Illumi and Chrollo. Possibly Feitan. And Gon's hair was black and green.

"So, you just flirt with everyone now?" The teenager crossed their arms, sitting cross-cross on the counter.

Hisoka just smirked and didn't reply, ruffling the girl's hair before going to bring Feitan his coffee.

"I do warn you," Hisoka said as he set four coffees down at Feitan's booth, "you should be prepared for mice~"

Feitan looked down. Devastated to see that his legs were gone. The mice must've gotten to them in his sleep.

But he soon got over it, because that actually didn't decrease his height by much. And rolling across the ground was a much preferable method to walking anyways.

Hisoka left without another word. He's developed too many romantic attractions to people this week. Maybe it's just a thing that comes with the McDonald's experience.

Hisoka just focused on the fact that he, unfortunately, had register duty today.

It wasn't even an hour after they opened that he had been insulted at least a hundred times. Mostly over McMuffins. But, just to show you a few of them,

"You're about as skilled as a disabled worm."

That one actually hurt a bit. Hisoka didn't even know worms could become more useless than they already were.

"You like men, don't you?"

That one wasn't that much of an insult, rather than a fact. Hisoka just questioned why this allegedly "straight" white man had a gaydar.

"People go through the five stages of grief just from the trauma that is meeting you."

That one only stung because it was true. Though Hisoka didn't care too much.

"You pour milk before the cereal, don't you?"

Okay, ouch.

[The author actually does that because it's honestly the better way to do it.]