April 5th- The echoes begin.

As time marches on, I find myself lost in the echoes of my own past. Memories flood my mind, each one a bittersweet reminder of the life I've lived.

"I miss her every day," I whisper to the empty room, the words carrying the weight of years of longing and loss.

My father's voice echoes in my mind, his words a distant memory from a time long gone. "We'll get through this together," he used to say, his voice a source of strength in the face of adversity.

But alongside those fond memories, there is also pain—a void left by my mother's untimely death, a wound that never truly healed.

"I wish you were here, Mom," I murmur, my voice choked with emotion. "I need you now more than ever."

Growing up without a mother was never easy. My father did his best to fill the void, but there were moments when the absence felt suffocating, like I was drowning in a sea of sorrow.

And then there were the twists of fate, the unexpected turns that shaped the course of my life. The loss of a friend, a shattered dream—each one leaving its mark on my soul.

But amidst the darkness, there were also moments of light. Friends who became like family, dreams that refused to die, moments of pure joy that shone like beacons in the night.

"I'll never forget you," I say softly, the words a promise to myself and to the memories that continue to shape who I am.

As I sit here, surrounded by the shadows of my past and the uncertainty of the future, I can't help but wonder what lies ahead. Is there a purpose to my pain, a reason for the trials I've endured?

But even as the questions swirl in my mind, I know that the echoes of my past have made me who I am. And though the journey ahead may be fraught with challenges, I will face it with courage and resilience, drawing strength from the echoes of my own story.