𝟣𝟪.𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎

italics means it's a flashback <3

"go! go spend christmas with your girlfriend." lizzy ordered her best friend.

"i promise i will be back for dinner with you." michelle said bashfully, not wanting to leave lizzy alone on a holiday.

"yes you better."

michelle thanked her friend again before leaving.

sighing, lizzy looked around her room and at the various trinkets she recieved from friends for christmas. her favorite was a muggle invention she got from her parents; a kindle. next to her new kindle lay her phone, which she picked up.

she didn't mind that she clearly gave more than she got. gift giving was her love language, and still is. seeing the joy and happiness on someone else's face was much better than receiving anything.

lizzy scrolled through her texts, smiling when she reread confirmation that her gifts were well recieved. she was willing to bet a lot of money that fred, george, and lee were working on making something poisonous at the moment.

"maybe i should change his contact back." lizzy mumbled to herself. "he did apologize after all."

she selected the contact app and selected weasley.

lizzy's phone

weasley

3:57 pm

lizzy changed weasley's nickname to "fred"

lizzy threw her phone back on her bed and started to clean up when she heard a ping from her phone.

lizzy's phone

fred

3:58 pm

fred

well hello

lizzy

someone was waiting for me huh

fred

well you couldn't keep my name as "weasley"

for long.

lizzy

oh yeah?

fred

NOT that you should change it back.

what happened to "biggest swiftie"?

even tho it's not true..

lizzy