𝟣𝟤.𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"urghh," lizzy groaned as her alarm started to beep. she blindly flailed her arm around and finally smacked the contraption, silencing it effectively.

the hufflepuff rubbed her tired eyes and begrudgingly got to her feet. no sane person would be awake at 6:30 am on a saturday, but lizzy had gone and earned herself detention.

she quietly moved around her dorm, not wanting to wake up her slumbering roomates. after lazily putting on sweatpants, a random crop top she found, and the most minimal amount of makeup she could get away with, she was out the door and on her way.

passing by the kitchen, lizzy's stomach rumbled and she couldn't help but step in for a quick bite. that bite turned into a whole breakfast sandwich and a coffee to go, which she was not mad about, but her delay cost her.

she began sprinting to the trophy room, where filch told her the detention would be, and was out of breath by the time she got there.

"look who's finally here." a nasally voice drawled from the room.

still bent over catching her breath, lizzy rolled her eyes. "i'm here, aren't i?" she rose and took a sip of her coffee. "what do i have to do."

"we have to wait for weasley to show up. i'm not explaining the instructions twice."

"weasley?" lizzy gaped, completely forgetting that he would be in attendance. suddenly she regretted her outfit choice.

"someone said my name?" fred appeared in the doorway. "lizzy! what a surprise! i totally didn't expect to see you here on this fine morning." he grinned at her.

"you have way too much enthusiasm right now." the girl groaned.

"oi! pay attention." filch yelled, startling the two of them. "i will be back in two hours. i want this entire room, and all the trophies spotless and shining. i want to be able to see my reflection smiling back at me, you hear?!"

"i wouldn't want that smiling at me," fred whispered in her ear, breath hot. she suppressed a giggle.

"in that cupboard," he pointed to a small door in the corner of the room, "you will find a bucket, soap, and sponges."

lizzy smirked to herself. this should all be done in less than five minutes with her-

"wands." demanded filch, with an outstretched hand.

lizzy's mouth fell open, and the caretaker laughed. "you thought i would make it easy? hand them over. now."

reluctantly, she fished out her wand from her pocket, and handed it in along with fred. she frowned as she saw fred's wand. she swore it used to be a rich brown color, but the one he handed in was a light wood. he probably broke his old one, she thought.

"see you in two hours." and he left, leaving lizzy, fred, and lots of dirty trophies.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"this is taking forever," groaned lizzy, who dramatically collapsed to the floor.

"you know," fred said, "after doing this so many times, one would think that it gets easier. but no." he scrubbed a mark on his trophy furiously, but the dirt refused to budge.

"my arms are so tired. i'm going to be so buff after this." lizzy held up her thin arms to examine them. "i don't know if i want buff arms."

"i can't relate, i already got these sweet guns." fred rolled up his sleeves and flexed his arms.