007

"Okay, so we have decided you will get two dorms, and everyone will get their own room," A woman working in the building told the six girls, waiting delightful in the reception

Excitement settled between the girls, as they until now had slept together four and four in their old dorm. 

Now they was getting their own room in a big dorm, that will be their home for the next years. 

Glancing around the unfamiliar building, most of the girls were thrilled to explore it all. For Mina, the building was far from unfamiliar, as she knew her brother lived here. She had been here quite a few times.  

The woman from the reception showed them over to the elevator, that was going to take them to their new home. She pressed the button, and as they waited for the elevator to come, she separated the six into two groups.

"You three will have one dorm, and you three will share the other. Okay?" Not much thought was put into the split of the newfound group, as the lady just pointed randomly at three of them.

The dorms was then split so, Mina shared a dorm with Yunha and Miyeon. The other three, Sujin, Seola and Aya will share the other. 

The elevator doors opened, and out Enhypen's Heesung came. Surprised by the trainee girls already moving in, he exchanged greetings with them and wished them welcome to the building. 

The building was filled with most of Hybe's idols. Therefore it was hard not to ran into each other from time to time. 

Heesung was already long gone, as the girls entered the elevator, moving upwards. 

Both of the dorms were placed on the same floor, which meant all the girls lived side by side. 

Sujin stood with the keycard, unlocking their dorm. As soon as the door opened, Seola sprinted inside, cheering eagerly and leaving her stuff behind. 

The five girls in the hallway looked at each other, before a laugh broke out by Seola's unmatchable energy. 

From the open door, a screaming voice could be heard. "I SAY DIBS ON THIS ROOM!! UNLESS SUJIN UNNIE WANTS IT, THEN IT'S YOURS BABE."

Sujin shook her head lightly already accepting, that she never will could match the younger girl's energy.  

She looked over at the youngest in the team, that leaned a little awkward up at the wall. "Okay so Seola has already chosen her room, so now it's your turn."

A introverted smile showed on Aya's face, as she wandered inside the dorm with her suitcase rolling behind her. Sujin patted her on head, when she walked by her. The oldest waved to the other three girls before she followed her new member inside.  

"Let's see what it looks like," Yunha declared excited, walking over to their dorm.

She opened the door carefully with the keycard, Miyeon and Mina standing hopeful behind her.