005

Mint hater 🌿🍫

Mint hater 🌿🍫

Hi (08:21)

Who is this? 

Okay, that hurt

It's mee

Your favorite dance partner💅💅

Ohh which one?

Very funny

Yeah I thought that too🤟🤜

Are you at the company already?

Yeah we just arrived

Okay, I'll be there in 15 min 👋

I'm at the studio we used yesterday

💃🕺💃🕺

Nice nice (read 08:27)

«««

In the middle of the floor, Mina was stretching out, preparing her for the day ahead. They only had an hour to fine-tune the duet, before all the trainees and idols gathered to the evaluations.

The sound of an opening door caught Mina's attention, seeing Jay walking in with two drinks in his hand. Trying not to spill, his concentration was high and he didn't look at Mina before he was fully inside the studio. 

"Hi," he sent her a quick smile, placing the drinks on the table by the stereo. "I brought you an Iced Americano if you want? I didn't know what you like."

When he had walked in the building a few minutes ago, he had spotted the drinks at the cafeteria's display. Not sure what to get her, he decided iced americano would be the safe choice. 

They had been working really hard this week and it would surely lift their spirits, to what was waiting in front of them.

"That's really sweet of you, thank you." Mina got up and walked over to the older boy, to taste the drink.

"How do you feel Mina? Are you ready for today?" Jay turned his attention to her, looking at her, studying her face for clues. 

Removing the drink from her mouth, Mina met his gaze, a subtle smile on her lips. Her head was high and eyes sparkling. To him, he saw a girl with her walls high, keeping her self together on the surface. 

He couldn't see behind it in that moment, but he knew it was a facade.

"I'm a little nervous, but I just hope we do our best. And then maybe that will be enough," she spoke with a soft tone, holding the eye contact with him unbothered.