003

By a table in the corner of the dining area, Mina and her two friends were eating their chosen food. Trainees, Idols and staff members could be heard chattering and chewing in the busy atmosphere. The smell of vanilla from dessert table, and the smell of kimchi gave the place a vibrant effect. It was a lovely place adored by many.

"I'm telling you, he don't want to dance with me, it's like he's scared of me," Seola complained to the other two girls at the table. 

"Maybe he's just shy," Haneul suggested, and took a bit of the food in front of her.  

The three girls had all chosen something different from the buffet, so they could share it between them. It was a tradition at this point. 

"Or he could be scared of you," Mina added and earned a look from Seola, that made her continue jokingly. "You are quite scary person."

"What? I'm not scary," Seola commented offended, lifting her glass to drink.

The idol Seola was going to dance with was Sunghoon from Enhypen. She knew, he was introverted, but he acted like, he was afraid of her. She didn't get that at all. 

A person approached the three girls' table with a little hesitation. She knew them all, but hadn't spoken to them that much. There was just nobody else she knew here at this moment.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" The girl asked a little unsure, standing with her tray of food. The question gained the attention of the girls, surprise hanging in the air. 

"Yeah of course," Mina spoke up first, moving to the side, so she could sit down. A sincere smile found its way on them both.

Breaking the silence, Seola looked at the older trainee, with a curious question."Miyeon be honest with me. Do you find me scary?" 

"No of course not, you are just very talkative." Miyeon answered, caught a little of guard, but the tone of voice was serious and sincere. 

"Yeah exactly, and that's not a bad thing." Seola eagerly spoke with both of her hands in the air.

"No, not at all," Miyeon and Mina both agreed in sync, sharing a look. Laughter filled within the group of girls, until Seola put a hand in the air, gesturing to speak.

"Okay, but listen to this Miyeon," Seola started, before she went on a rant, about how her practice session with Sunghoon had been so far. 

The story Mina and Haneul heard a few minutes ago was now being told again to Miyeon from start to end. With all the details. Seola was a long story short, but never short, type of person.

Glancing around the cafeteria, Mina spotted many familiar faces. Some of the staff members she knew, stood by the entrance, going over a schedule. Other of the newer trainees were seated together at a table, laughter shared between them.