006

Twisting the bracelet around her wrist, Mina found herself waiting anxiously for the judges to come back into the room

When the last pair had danced, the directors, managers and experts left the room to make the decision that was life changing for some of the girls inside. Well aware of this, the tension hang in the air, while they exchange encouraging words with each other.

Mina stood beside Miyeon, as they listened to Seola, reassuring Haneul she did a great job. The youngest of the four girls was visible frightened of the outcome. Even though they could reassure and encourage each other, no one knew what to expect. No one was safe to debut. 

Mina took a step closer to Haneul, placing an arm around her shoulders. The need to lift the younger girls mood was visible shown on her own face. "No matter what happens, we did our best. We hadn't been here if we didn't deserve to debut," she reassured Haneul, but the words also had an effect on her own spirit.

This week had been extremely hard by the sudden change in plans, but Mina was proud of the performance they had showed everyone. No one had expected, that a contemporary dance would be shown at such an important time.

Mina and Jay gave their all, and showed exactly what they had prepared. The satisfaction of doing their best mixed with anxious thoughts filled her head in the moment. She glanced over at Jay, who was talking with his members, his back turned towards her. 

It had been enjoyable dancing with him, and the fact that it ended now made Mina a little sad. She knew, she could always keep in touch with him, but it would be hard with his schedule.

As he stood with his back turned towards her, Jay didn't notice the girl starring at him. Jay and his members stood in the studio, waiting to hear the debut announcement. In the meantime, they discussed their schedule for the next few weeks. 

The topic had fallen on the filming of the music video for their title track.

"It starts next week," Heesung answered, eyes glued to his phone.  

"Oh okay." Jake looked at the oldest, a curious expression written over his face. "Who are you talking to anyway?"

"Huh?" Heesung glanced up, meeting all members staring intensely at him.

"Who is it you keep talking to all the time?" Jungwon questioned, leaning over to look at the phone. 

"It's no one." Heesung put his phone in his pocket, looking at his members innocently. "It's just a friend."

"Ohh I think you mean girlfriend," Sunghoon exclaimed happily. A laugh broke out between the boys, as the judges entered the studio again. 

"You're not getting away with it this easy," Jake emphasized, looking at Heesung, before their attention turned to the judges back inside the room.