Seriously?

Next Morning:

I woke up feeling like a dead person.
It took me a minute to realise in which dimension I was.

It's not new though, that's how I wake up every morning.

I sat up on my own bed and then stretched my arms up yawning. I was busy in my lazy wakeup routine when I heard familiar roar of my school bus.
Instant realisation hit me.

It's my bus!!!

"Ms.Choi!!! Why didn't you woke me up!!"
I threw my blanket away shouting her name at top of my voice, on my way to grab the toothbrush.

Ms.Choi came into my room with a spatula in one hand and her other arm was on her apron tied waist. If I didn't knew her, I would say that she was angry.
And for the first time ever, I felt scared of her. She was holding a spatula in a threatening way all while scowling at me.

"I did woke you up! But all did was whine and murmur 'I don't wanna go'. So I assumed you are gonna skip school." Her voice may not be so threatening but her aura sure was. I gulped.
"And if you are going to school now. You better be ready in 10." She said and went downstairs leaving a dumbfounded me.

Did she just scold me?

My face broke into a small smile. I loved this feeling. To get scolded and from someone, who really cares.

As if mom herself.

With the smile on my face I quickly went into shower knowing very well that it would take more than 10 minutes but let's give it a try.

I soon dressed up and got down the flight of stairs, rushing towards the shoe case. I took out my school shoes and wore them when I heard Ms.Choi called me out.
"Eat your breakfast!"
I happily marched towards the table to eat and prayed before taking bite.

"It's delicious!" I savored the gimbap while smiling cheekily. I saw Ms.Choi sending a warm smile my way but she turned away when she caught me looking.
"If you run fast enough to reach next bus stop in 3 minutes then maybe you will catch the bus." Ms.Choi suggested making my eyes widen.

"Okay bye! See you after School!!" I called out and ran out from the house towards the bus stop but the it was already gone.

I groaned mentally.

I could have just taken my car but....

I shook off the other thoughts forming in my head and decided to run to school all the way from my side of town.

After few minutes I reached school late and huffing and panting like a dog.

Damn...I need to work on my stamina.

I run up to my maths class and opened the door with a loud thud'.
"Joesonghaeyo seonsaengnim. I missed my bus. " I tried to breathe through my nose to get my breathing even. I looked near the board where three student stood, now looking at me.

Lee Soo-ho, Kang Soo-Jin, Lee Jukyung.

All three of them had chalk in their and were solving an equation on board.
"You are pardoned Ms.Y/N. But I hope you don't plan to make it a habit now." She said smiling sternly and I nodded at her statement, entering the room while looking down but my attention was grabbed by a sound of laugh-scoff.

I looked up to see Seojun in his normal attire. Wearing a light coloured hoodie with cargo pants.

That's how he dresses in school?

"Seems like Mr.Han finds something funny. Come on, you will solve the question now."
Our teacher exclaimed and out if the corner of my eye I saw Jukyung mentally thanking god.
I went to my seat and put my bag down and briefly looked at Soo-ho, who was now emerged in his book. My attention was shifted towards the Biker boy who had a scowling face while giving me a look.