Two Studs of Saebom High

In the Bus~

Aunty didn't wanted me to go alone after last night, so she called Soojin to go with me.

Me and Soojin got on the bus together, as the boys in their 'ohh'- ed.
They offered us a seat beside them which we ignored and instead kept standing.
I noticed Jukyung sitting on one of the seats, sleeping while leaning her head against the window.

I thought of making Soojin sit beside her when a man with a bag came in and sat beside her.
I held my tongue since the seat was not empty anymore but I noticed one thing, the man opening his phone camera and sneakily tried to take photos of under skirt view of Jukyung.

I harshly jerked back his hair and snatched the phone out of his hand.
"What are you doing?" He asked trying to back his phone.
"I saw you taking photos you pervert! Jukyung call the police." I said and only in that moment, he snatched the phone out of my hand, pushing me and ran off the bus.

Soojin without wasting any minute ran after him. I regained my footing and also ran after them.

"Hey stop!!" She shouted while running and I easily caught up with her

I lied when I said I couldn't catch up with others, I was just too lazy to run at my full speed.
I overtook Soojin as morning wind whipped through my hairs.

"Soojin-ah! Aim and throw!!" I said catching up with the guy while Soojin spin her bag and threw it at the man.

It hit him directly while I finally caught up with him and pinned him down on the rough ground heaving.

"Take this pervert police officer, his phone is the evidence" I said as the cops took the man away.

Good call Jukyung.

Me and Soojin high-fived each other, feeling triumph of catching the pervert.

We both entered the bus and everyone started applauding at our bravery while Jukyung came to us smiling.
She grabbed both of our arms and climbed to us.
"I wish to have a boyfriend like you two." She said thankful.
"So you want two boyfriends?" I teased her and she looked at me dumbstruck.
"A-ani...that's not-"
Her nervous reply was cut off by our laugh.

"You are so cute Imzoo" I pinched her cheek and soon we all reached the school.

Saebom High~

"It's not a surprise though. They are called the savage duo here, except for the fact she is more cheerful." Sua pointed at me and I smiled with a mischief glint swirling in my eyes.

"I am much more than just cheerful."
They all laughed and we all together walk down the campus of our school.

"I nearly had a heart attack because I couldn't close my skirt's button. Why can't they make them with elastic bands?" Sua complained while and I laughed.

"Hey what did your last school's uniform looked like!? Do you have any pictures?" Sua asked Jukyung holding her arm.
"Well...I didn't took any pictures." Jukyung replied feeling nervous.