Love is in the air~

In School:

"Jukyung!"
All three of us shouted and ran after her.

I was honestly getting worried for the girl because she was running at inhuman speed with so determination.

As we followed her down the hall, I could see Han Seo Jun with his minions in distance. I watched the scene happening in front of me as if it was happening in slow motion.

Judging by Jukyung's pace, I got the message that she wasn't going to stop and Han Seo Jun bwnt down to the his shoelace unbeknownst to Jukyung running towards him.

In this moment, I could have saved Seojun.
But-

Me being me.
I didn't called out to him and watched the scene play before me.

Han Seo Jun's eyes widen when he finally saw her sprinting towards him but he didn't have any time to react. Jukyung pushed everyone out of the way while pushing her way out and jumping over Seonjun while putting her foot on his back.

Seojun fell down and two of his friend's lips lock in kiss. Both of them looked at each other and sparks could be seen between them.

(I laughed for good minutes on this.)

Now I felt bad for not helping him out.

So again trying to be generous as I was, I slowed my pace and stopped before him as I saw my friends pass by me following Jukyung.

I held out my hand for him which my biggest mistake. Well I should learn this by now that every time I ty to generous, something fucks up.

Seojun looked up to see me holding out a hand to him which he scoffs at and gets up at his own while fixing his parted hair in a haughty manner.
"I don't need your help" He says making me almost laugh.

My eyebrow twitches at his behaviour.

I think I am going to visit aunty*smiles in an evil manner internally.*

"Yeah, exactly like that day when you didn't need my help when they punched you." I smirked making him scowl.

And surprisingly I forgot that we weren't the only ne following after Jukyung, in fact the whole class dashed after us. And that turned out to make my day the most awkward of all. The group that was following her ran through the corridor pushing everyone in the way.

Maybe it's my karma for not helping him or I just have really bad luck.

I prefer the second one.

I came to this realisation when I heard shouts behind me but just like the guy in front of me, I didn't have time to react and was pushed aside by the crowd making me bump into this human cat.

The last thing I saw was widened eyes of Seonjun before I was pushed into his chest which made my nose hurt honestly.

Why this boy built like a rock?

Angry because of the situation I lifted my head up to look at him with my dark squinted eyes but before I could say something I was pushed again.

This time it got awkward.

Due to the fact I was raising my head before, the push of the people made my head bury in his neck.

And....

accidentally kissing his collarbone.
I swear I wanted to bury myself right there and right then-

Why this guy smells so good?
His cologne was really invigorating to me.