I am doomed..

I was walking in the hall while looking through my phone, basically scrolling through Stargram.

Since when did I get so many followers?

*Notification*

The message was from our group chat.

The beauties~♡

Sua:
Where are you guys?

Soojin:
I am in the class right now. Sir is about to
give us the project work.

Sua:
Huh!? You mean the group project!?
Y/N you in?

Y/N is typing...

Y/N:
Do I have a choice?

Sua:
Of course you do! You are topper in our class, you can stay in any group you want.

Y/N is typing...

Sua is typing...

Sua:
It's decided! She is in our group!

Soojin:
You didn't even let her choose.

I laughed at the text. I would choose their group only, after all they are my closest ones and also the only one I talk to and friends with.

"It has sanitary pads!" I heard a very familiar voice exclaim and my eyes went at the source of sound.

There stood Jukyung and Lee Suho. It seemed like Jukyung was taking a bag back from Suho who was currently standing in a stiff position.

Wait- did she say sanitary pads? In that bag!? Why she handed them to Suho?

Oh my freaking god....

Jukyung walked away leaving a stunned Suho behind. When he regain his composure, he straightened his blazer and looked at wide eyed H/C haired girl.

"What?" He asked in his usual monotone.
"Is that even possible?" I asked making a frown appear on his resting face.
"What's possible?" He asked perplexed with my question.

"You in need of sanitary pad-"
"What-? Are you stupid?" His eyes slightly widened while looking at me.

I burst into fit of laughter at his reaction.

This is different, you don't get to see Mr.Brooding sir giving these type of reactions.

"Chill! I am just joking!" I was still laughing while he looked at me with a weird gaze, still afraid that I would ask him silly questions.