chapter 8

after Pauline had finished singing her song she smiled at Sophie.
Pauline: everyone please help me welcome our town hero Sophie Jumpman! everyone cheered and Sophie walked up to the mic as she got ready to sing hoping everyone would be able to hear in the Mushroom Kingdom.
Sophie: thank you everyone for allowing me to join you all here tonight its an honor really and I hope that all my friends along with my brothers, hear this song cause I miss them so much. the music began and Sophie got ready to sing.

We sign our cards and letters BFF
You've got a million ways to make me laugh
You're lookin' out for me; you've got my back
It's so good to have you around

You know the secrets I could never tell
And when I'm quiet you break through my shell
Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell
'Cause you keep my feet on the ground

You're a true friend
You're here 'til the end
You pull me aside
When something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
'Til it's alright again
You're a true friend

You don't get angry when I change the plans
Somehow you're never out of second chances
Won't say "I told you" when I'm wrong again
I'm so lucky that I've found

A true friend
You're here 'til the end
You pull me aside
When something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
'Til it's alright again

True friends will go to the end of the earth
'Til they find the things you need
Friends hang on through the ups and the downs
'Cause they've got someone to believe in

A true friend
You're here 'til the end
You pull me aside
When something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
No need to pretend
(You're a true friend)

You're a true friend
You're here 'til the end
You pull me aside
When something ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
'Til it's alright again

You're a true friend

after the song was over everyone cheered for Sophie and got a package she opened it and saw it was a tape, after the festival was over Sophie put the tape in VCR and watched it.

Luigi: hey Sophie we're recording this cause we saw your song and well we miss you.
Mario: Sophie we're sending you lots of luck Mom and Dad are proud to know your doing great things over in the Metro Kingdom, but come visit when you can.
Peach: we hope your doing alright your like a sister too me Sophie Daisy and Rosalina are sending you their hellos.

the video ended when Toad said his hi's and Sophie looked at the picture of all them when Bowser was defeated she started to think about heading home, she grew use to living in the Metro Kingdom but she knew what to do and remembered the place Cappy told her about. Sophie wrote a letter and sent everyone a map to the sand kingdom Sophie then told Mayor Pauline she was leaving and they both hugged.
Pauline: be careful on your trip.
Sophie: I will bye Pauline it was great staying here I enjoyed it (climbs onto Azula) alright girl let's head to the Sand Kingdom. Azula took off and everyone waved at Sophie as she waved back at them.

*in the Sand Kingdom*

Azula landed and Sophie saw how beautiful it was.
Sophie: wow look at this place you guys it's beautiful here good thing I bought some camping gear, so i'm going to set it up then we can relax until everyone gets here. you two can go play in the water. Sophie took off Azula's tack and saddle then her and Pikachu ran to the water so they could have, some fun Sophie had finished setting up her tent and set out a chair so she could relax. Sophie took off her jacket since she was wearing a crop top underneath and put on her sunglasses to enjoy the sun, she did put on some sun screen so she wouldn't get burned Sophie decided to walked around then picked up Pikachu as she hugged him close.
Sophie: well Pikachu things might end up different who knows but I think I should just face my problems head on, instead of running from them. it's just i don't know what to do anymore.
Pikachu: Pika pi.
Sophie: (looks at Pikachu) how did I ever get so lucky to find you Pikachu. Sophie went back to her camp and saw the ship Tails made and waved at it the ship landed in the water and everyone was on top.
Sophie: hey guys.
Sonic: hey Sophie this place looks amazing.
Sophie: it's the sand kingdom Sonic plus this place is really different than the cascade kingdom Fossil falls has an actual t - rex, but I have a bad feeling something is going to happen.
Eggman: how right you are Sophie. Sophie smirked and got the upper hand as she punched Eggman then kicked him back as she finished it off with a round house kick.
Sophie: that was for capturing me Eggface.
Rouge: nice one.
Sophie: learned from the best (whistles) Azula get him girl. Azula attacked Eggman and he ran for it which made everyone laugh then they were all relaxing on the beach.

Rouge: (sigh) this place is really relaxing.
Fiona: tell me about Rouge I really like this place.
Scourge: agreed babe.
Sophie: glad to see your enjoying yourselves i'm going to change into my swimsuit. Sophie put on her wetsuit and dove into the water as she was swimming around and saw something shining, she grabbed it and swam up to the surface then swam back up to shore.
Sophie: whew that felt good I love being in the water but hey Mario Luigi you guys up for a game of soccer?
Mario: alright your on. Azula used her crystal power and made a couple goals then everyone played a game and saw that it was night. they were all talking and laughing Sophie was sitting on a cliff, looking out at the sea as she relaxed and laid back on the ground looking up at the stars.

*in the Mushroom Kingdom*

Sophie was training and she had made it then pulled out her sword to block Antoine's as she smirked at him.
Antoine: I never expected you to be this good.
Sophie: that's nothing Antoine trust me Scourge said his gang is coming and if the frog, causes any trouble then he's going to need all the luck he can get. no one hurts my friends. but I find it hard to believe both this world and your combined it's weird but I learned to get used to it so I better get back to training. Sophie had gotten back to her training and did everything she remembered from when she was younger then caught her cowgirl hat, as she put it on.
Sophie: what Scourge i'm busy here.
Scourge: take a break cowgirl i'm sure Azula is hungry right now.
Sophie: (wipes away sweat) fine but don't think about messing with my obstacle course or my, dummies I made one look like Eggman and King Dedede, they're both idiots. Sophie went to feed Azula and she brought over the home made dragon food Sophie hit a button that would deposit Azula's food.
Sophie: Azula lunch time! Azula came running and she dug into her food while Sophie petted her.
Azula: Sophie you've been working hard relax a bit.
Sophie: fat chance at least i'm not in my leather outfit while I work but I gotta go help the toads out with somethings you eat your lunch, I have more work to do. Sophie went into town and helped out the toads and she was doing all that she could.

Sophie: alright Toad your this all you need?
Toad: yeah thanks I promised my bud i'd bring him some more fruit.
Sophie: and thanks to DK we get plenty of fruit (takes off hat) whew is it me or is it hot?
Toad: it feels a bit warm but your really working hard Soph.
Sophie: it's just how I am Toad hey Pikachu (sees apple) did you take an apple again?
Toad: no I got that for him he was hungry.
Sophie: thanks Toad I don't have any Pokemon food so he pretty much eats what he loves, which is really adorable but your going to get chunky if you eat mostly macarons and pancakes.
Daisy: hey Sophie.
Sophie: hey Daisy how are you?
Daisy: i'm good I was on my way to visit and your all sweaty.
Sophie: I was working can't help it but I am going to relax the Sparkla's invited me too a sweets festival and oh boy am I ready to eat.
Daisy: we all got invited and I can't wait plus you've stayed skinny how do you do it?
Sophie: lots of exercise trust me I stay active. plus I won't wearing my leather outfit they let me keep my cowgirl one so I am wearing that with out the gloves.

*at the Sparkle theater*

everyone was enjoying themselves and Sophie was eating some cake then was offered a soda as she thanked the Cowgirl Sparkla.
CS: wow this sure looks like a whole lot of fun.
Sophie: no doubt (burps) whew excuse me.
Fiona: was that you?
Sophie: sure was i'm not exactly lady like Fiona besides it never bothered my family they like, seeing me not so timid and finally being the real me. and well one guy back home never had a chance with me I was way out of his league.
Luigi: it's true you are and you were already with someone.