chapter 3

once Sophia flew to the Ice Kingdom Azula landed and roared for her friend but heard nothing.
PK: where is Frost?
Sophia: I don't know but we should head to your castle then Azula and I can go search for her. Sophia helped the Penguin King down and Zxula flew off to find Frost but they found her and Sophia yelled for help only to see a bunch of Koopas.
Sophia: what did you do to her?
General: we did not do this to the dragon we were returning to help her.
Frost: he is right I was wounded by another dragon he tried to take my crystal I want you to have it protect it with your life. Frost took off her crystal and Sophia took it then a chain appeared as it went around Sophia's neck she put her hand on Frost's snout as her eyes closed and she was gone, Azula roared out of anger and sadness.
General: we saw the fight she fought bravely but her body will be turned into ice.
Sophia: then we shall make it a tribute to her for fighting so bravely and protecting her home. Azula helped Frost stand up and she was placed in front of the ice castle then Frost's body began to turn into ice as she sat proudly, in front of the castle as everyone looked at her. Sophia placed her hand on Frost's body feeling tears in her eyes then hugged Azula's snout while crying.
Sophia: i'm sorry Azula she was a great friend but now she will always be remembered, Frost gave me her crystal and I will keep it safe.
PK: Sophia that is the ice crystal heart only the ice dragon protected it until now she chose you too have it, Frost must've knew there was something special about you.
Sophia: me but why me is it because I have dragon necklaces I mean I love dragons I would do anything to protect them.
Azula: she and I chose well Sophia for now we must return home before that dragon who took Frost find us here, I will not let anything happen to you. Sophia climbed onto Azula's back then rode off to the Mushroom Kingdom.

*in the Mushroom Kingdom*

Sophia was in her room and put the crystal next to her purple dragon one, Sophia walked outside and heard music coming from the room Bowser is in she walked towards and told the Toad Guards to take a break. they nodded and Sophia walked in only to see Bowser playing his little piano she smiled and walked over then tapped on the cage as Bowser was surprised to see her.
Bowser: Sophia what're you doing here?
Sophia: I wanted to talk with you and thought you might be hungry. Sophia held up a little meat bun she made and gave it to Bowser as he began eating it but he could only eat so much of it.
Bowser: that was good thank you Sophia.
Sophia: your welcome I was in the kitchen and decided to make you some food so I have to head to the throne room we're about to expect, a battle with a dragon he's after the crystal on my necklace. so I have to get ready but maybe just maybe I can convince Peach too let you go that is if your willing to help us I am going to talk with your army see if they can help us against this dragon.
Bowser: Sophia be careful. Sophia smiled at Bowser and went to the Dark Lands also you should know something.
Sophia: what?
Bowser: my son he's still at the castle he's a lot like me mostly in appearance.
Sophia: well then I will have to get to know the kid and (holds crystal) this is the crystal Frost gave me I swore to protect it.
Bowser: it suits you and it is beautiful.

Sophia: really is.
Bowser: just for a girl like you Sophia. Sophia blushed a bit and went to get ready to leave for the Dark Lands Azula was flying there and Azula landed on the grounds of the castle.

*in the Dark Lands*

General: Lady Sophia welcome back.
Sophia: as much as I would be happy to be here right now we business to discuss General gather the soldiers the Mushroom Kingdom is going to need a lot of help. the General had gathered up the army and Sophia got ready to tell them what is going to happen.
Sophia: everyone listen there is going to be a dragon who is looking for the crystal Frost gave me and it's around my neck, please help me protect my home and maybe in return Bowser will return to you. the army was quiet until Sophia heard a voice and saw it was Bowser's son.
Junior: you know my Dad?
Sophia: I do I was forced to marry him at first but if he helps us then he will return home, and he told me about you kid you must be Bowser's son.
Kamek: he is my Lady this is Lord Junior.
Sophia: Junior huh well kid are there any others who want too help?
Junior: there is (whistles) hey guys get up here! other Koopalings came up and Sophia was surprised by them and smiled at them.
Sophia: this is perfect but the rest of the army won't listen too me.
Junior: let me listen up I promised my Dad I would keep you guys together now we are going to take down the dragon that threatens Sophia's home, and we fight to help bring my Dad home! the army all agreed and Sophia patted Junior on his head and they all got ready.
Sophia: (pulls out sword) then let's head for the Mushroom Kingdom but you'll all wait for my signal when it comes to the fight the dragon will arrive soon, but for now train hard soldiers and I shall guide you in battle! the army all cheered and left with Sophia as she was ready for the fight.

*two days later*

everyone was ready for battle and the Koopa Army had given Azula some armor so she could stay safe Sophia was walking over as well while, holding her helmet and petted Azula on her neck.
Peach: you ready for this?
Sophia: not really but I won't let that dragon kill anyone else. (climbs onto Azula) but this all goes wrong Bowser is our only hope only you have the key to release him, lets go Azula. Azula flew down to the ground and stood in front of everyone.
Peach: this is you all ready for this?
army: YEAH!
Peach: then we shall fight as one for this battle Kongs, Koopa's, Goomba, Spiny's and the Mushroom Kingdom! they all got ready and fought off the dragon but Sophia got knocked off of Azula.
Mario: Sophia!
Sophia: NO! I can't die like this! then suddenly something came flying and caught Sophia as she saw it was Bowser holding her.
Kamek: perfect timing sire.
Bowser: just glad I made it in time. you alright?
Sophia: yeah i will be once we're on the ground cause I gotta be honest this is kinda scaring me a bit. Bowser held Sophia and he jumped down then set Sophia on the ground the dragon landed and glared at everyone.
Orin: give me the crystal it's mine by right!
Azula: what right you killed my best friend!
Orin: she opposed me I am the true ruler of the dragons not Frost she was too weak.
Azula: (growls) I should end your life you never get the crystal! they both fought and Sophia tried to help she grabbed her sword and stabbed the dragon as she pulled out her sword and Orin fell on top of Sophia as she screamed while holding her sword up.

Luigi: no Sophia! Orin's body was moving and a blade showed through Orin's side and then a hand came through as another one did then, they pulled apart an opening then everyone saw it was Sophia as she was covered in blood while coughing.
Peach: Sophia are you alright?
Sophia: yeah i'm fine but I never thought I would see the inside a dragon which is really gross (gags) and I think i'm gonna be sick. can someone help me please? Bowser came over and helped Sophia out as she tried to get the guts off of her.
Mario: you could use a bath your covered in guts.
Sophia: no kidding plumber boy I oughta give you a piece of my mind for that.
Peach: woah woah hey calm down let's get you cleaned up and luckily the armor can be cleaned up. Peach took Sophia to wear she could have a nice bath and Sophia was relaxing in a nice hot bath and Sophia, dove under the water so she could get the blood out of her hair then got out of the bath. Sophia put a robe on and walked into her room then sat down at her vanity and began brushing her hair then changed into her outfit.
Peach: hey how you feel?
Sophia: better especially after that I needed a bath.
Peach: good but at least you got all the chunks off of you.