6- whos your girlfriend?

Ashtarys pov:
"hey ash theres another party tonight if you want to go" river spoke turning off her hairdryer to hear my answer. "do you want to go?" please say no. "yeah everyone will be there" great "yeah im down then, wha else we gunna do today" "idk just watch movies and chill, unless you have something in mind" "movies sound good" she flashed me a smile and went back to drying her hair in the mirror.
Well there goes my plans for tonight i thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(still ashtrays pov)

"Hey ma maddys over there how about you stay with her and i leave " i shouted so she could hear me over the music. i did not want to be here. "what i thought you wanted to come" "not really im just gunna making sure your okay i just... dont worry go see your friends" i watch her eyes as she looked at me, they were full of worry, but she walked towards maddy and i didnt feel comfortable leaving her alone so i stayed stood in the same spot the whole time, ill stay here the whole night just to make sure nothing happened to river.

after a few hours went by river was too drunk so im taking her home, thankfully she got in the car without protesting. "so whos your girlfriend" what? i wanted to laugh at the girl and her statement. "what" i look at her pure confusion on my face "the girl you would rather be with tonight than me" "theres no girl ma i just didn't want to be there" "your lying" "im not" "you are" "river. i am not" "then tell me where you really wanted to be tonight" "with you" i say truthfully quickly looking at her before putting my eyes on the road. "i don't understand we went to a party together" her voice got quiet as she tried to come up with her own answer in her head. "i had plans for us tonight" "so why didn't you say that instead of saying you'd come to the party" "because it was a suprise" "i still don't understand" at this point i was started to get frustrated. "i was taking you out river. to ask you to be my girlfriend. but you wanted to go to the party and i will give you whatever you want while i can" she was shocked no words came out her mouth her facial expression was frozen. she didn't know what to say.
"do you still?" she finally spoke, "still what ma" "want me to be your girlfriend?" "yeah ma i you know like you a lot" "i like you too ash" i smile at her and kiss her quickly "or shall i say boyfriend" she said making us both chuckle. in that moment realisation hit me she was mine, my girl and nobody is gunna touch my girl. ever.

i had truly and utterly fallen for this girl.

words : 521

A/N
hey guys so sorry for the late update but im running out of ideas so im open to any suggestions. and again thank you for choosing to read this story. love yall