4 - im sorry

my eyes fluttered open adjusting to the light coming through the window. i sat up to be immediately pulled back down by ash's arms wrapped around my waist "stop moving ma" he groaned from next to me. id be lying if i said his raspy morning voice didn't turn me on. i leaned over ash grabbing my phone from his bedside table to check the time 11.23am "ash is 11" i whispered being careful not to be too loud. "i don't care lay back down" "5 more minutes" he hummed agreeing with me as he pulled me closer not moving his hands from my waist. i was blushing like crazy.

there was a knock on ash's bedroom followed by a voice "ash there's someone at the door for you bruh" it was fez's voice. ash untangled his arms from around me and sat up "ill be back ina sec" he walked towards the front door. i walked to ash's bedroom door looking towards the front door to see who it was. a girl. for ash?. i walked out to the hallway to get a better look and to hear what they were talking about it was all muffled the only part i could here was when the girl said to ash "i love you" my heart sank and i stumbled back making the floor boards creak as ash looked behind him his eyes meeting mine. his face dropped knowing i heard what she said. i ran to ash's room grabbing my shoes, sliding them on quickly and walking straight past them as the girl give me a disgusting look and ash tried to stop me. all i could hear was ash calling my name as i quickly walked away trying to get home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

maddy
hey girllll party tonight ill come get you at 8 be ready. your coming xx

ill be ready, *********** is my address xx

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i was just finishing getting ready i wore a long sleeved black dress with a cut out just above my tits,
light make up, small red heals, and a red fur coat. i heard the beep of maddys car outside and grabbed my purse and walked out.
"girl you look fucking amazingggg" maddy shouted dragging out the end of amazing i smiled at her a blew her a kiss as i got in the car. my phone was none stop blowing up. it was ashtray.

ash x
ma come back
its not what it looks like
shes an ex
river
river answer me
stop playing
ma?
i know you'll go to that party tonight. ill be there. come find me we can talk

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

maddy already left me when she found someone she knew, me? i was looking for ashtray i couldn't see him anywhere so i went upstairs looking in the rooms, i walking in on a few people fucking but eventually walked in and ashtray was sat on the bed with his head in his hands, but he didn't look up "get the fuck out. i'm in here" "wow calm down ash" his head snapped up to me and he rushed over to me pushing me against the already shut door. "river im sorry it wasn't what it looked like shes an ex, her names gia its rues sister. we broke up over a year ago but shes still obsessed with me and i don't know how to get rid of her and" he was rambling. i looked into his eyes and saw the regret. he was still rambling so i smashed my lips into his to get him to stop, his eyes widened before kissing me back and moving his hands to my waist. "ash its okay" i said as we broke the kiss he looked at me and smiled "come on lets go downstairs" we walked downstairs seeing people dancing and drinking. i spotted maddy, bb, kat and 2 other boys i don't know in the corner. i walked towards them ashtray following before taking a seat on the couch and i sat across from him next to maddy. "how about a game?" bb suggested looking around the group for agreement "truth or dare?" maddy said while taking a sip of her drink
everyone agreed and bb asked kat "truth or dare" "dare" "kiss one of them" bb said pointing to the boys on ashs right, they were twins, kat kiss the one furthest from ash and sat back down "truth or dare maddy?" kat asked "truth" "why do you keep going back to nate?" "i love him he's not bad all the time, he can be sweet so i guess i hold onto them moments" maddy reply's shrugging while drinking the rest of her drink. "riverrrrrr truth or dare?" i thought about it for a second "dare" "give ash a lap dance" i stood up walking towards ash taking off my fur coat so he could see my body more. i stood in front of ash crouching down swaying my hips around to the music that was playing before ash pulled me so i was sitting on his lap as i continued to sway my hips "the first time your gunna give me a lap dance is gunna be in a room full of people, damn ma" he groaned in my ear before i giggled stranding up. he pulled me straight back down "you cant move now pretty girl" i blushed as butterflies erupted in my stomach at the nickname and at the fact ash had a boner so i couldn't move. the game went on until eventually everyone started to split off doing there own things so it was just me and ash i adjusted a bit turning to face him, still on his lap "ma you cant move like that on me god" he said as he was fiddling with the hem of my dress.
i don't know if it was the alcohol i had that night that just took over in the moment or it was confidence but i leaned down to ashs ear "why? you want me?" he just hummed and nodded looking at me in the eyes full of lust "show me" there wasn't even a second between me finishing my sentence and him smashing his lips into mine. out lips moved in sync as ashtray hand moved higher up my thigh until he couldn't, his fingers ever so lightly grazed over my underwear and i moaned into the kiss before breaking it "not here ash" he looked around the room of drunk people "lets go back to my place then" we both walked through the party ashs hand holding mine and his other holding my jacket.

A/N
i don't like this chapter :(
thank you again for reading. is this story any good? should i keep going? let me know please.
hope you have an amazing day.

words: 1145