Chapter - 14 amusement park

Yn pov
We are going to reach amusement park soon. It's my dream life like I wanted amusement park, shopping, movie night and sibling time. I am glad that I met my brother's again. First I regret it. But now it feels like a blessing. And especially Jungkook he loves me alot ofcourse he will he is my twin. Just then my phone rang.

Yn; hello

Jisoo; hi yn

Yn; jisoo unnie

Jisoo; yes love what are you doing?

Yn; I am going to amusement park with my brother's.

Jisoo; can we also join yn?

Yn; let me ask oppa. Jin oppa can bp join us.

Jin; sure yn. No need to ask.

Yn; unnie come fast to amusement park.

Jisoo; ok yn we are coming.

We reached the amusement park. We were waiting for bp to come. We saw them coming towards us with? LEE KNOW!! I already saw my brother's glaring at him.

Yn; what is he doing with you unnie?

Jisoo; he is our cousin.

Lee know; yn glab to meet you again.

Yn; we should go.

Everyone ex. Yn; let's go.

Jin; we can go in teams of two or three people. And after sometime let's meet here again.

Jisoo; ok it's good.

Lisa; jisoo and Jennie unnie
Me and rose
Jin and suga
Namjoon and jhope
V and jimin
And lastly jk, yn and Lee know.

Everyone; okk. Let's go.

An pov
Jk, yn and Lee know went to fairy weels. Lee know was trying to talk to yn but jk being a overprotective big brother by 2 minutes. Was coming in between both of them. And after that they went to other rides. And as usual Jungkook was annoying his dearest sister. And they both started bickering loudly. Lee know was feeling embarrassment because of the duo. He apologized to everyone and stop the twins from fighting more.

With V and jimin
They were fighting like always. Because jimin wanted to go to fairy weels. And V wanted to go to roller coaster. At last they did rock paper scissors. And jimin wins. They first went to fairy weels and then roller coaster. And other rides. And their flights was also going on.

With Namjoon and jhope
Jhope has fear of rides. So namjoon was dragging him to rides. And being jhope he was screaming on every ride.
Namjoon was apologising to everyone because of his twin weird behaviour. And after that they went to a shop. Jhope saw a toy snake he stared screaming loudly. Namjoon was so done.

With jin and suga
Suga was walking like a lazy cat. So Jin was dragging his lazy ass everywhere. They first went to roller coaster and suga was sleeping there. Jin was so done with him. So he just poured his whole water bottle on Suga face. After ride was done. Suga was chasing jin and Jin was running for his dear life.

With Lisa and rose
Lisa and rose were going to different rides. And went to Shops to buy some girly stuff. And surely played some games.

With Jennie and jisoo
Jennie and jisoo went to some rides and after that they sat on a bench. To talk because it was to early. They were talking while eating icecream.

After sometimes they went to the place they decide to meet.

Jisoo; everyone is here?

Jin; yes.

Jennie; you all enjoyed?

Lee know; enjoy my foot. The both twins were fighting all the time. And you know I had to apologise to people around us.

Jin; Yn and Jungkook!!

Yn; oppa he was annoying me. I am not talking to you.

Jungkook; banana milk.

Yn; also ice cream.

Jungkook; done. *They both high five. And others look at them in shock.*

Jungkook; Jin hyung why were you running here?

Yn; and why was suga oppa chasing you?

Jin; this lazy cat was sleeping in the ride so I just poured water on his face.

Suga; and I was chasing hyung and he was running. *While glaring at jin. Jin laughed nervously*

Namjoon; and jhope hyung was screaming in every ride.
And he even get scared of toy snake. *Everyone stared laughing.*

Jisoo; namjoon why do you call hobi hyung he is your twin?

Namjoon; he is older than him by 2 minutes. Just like that
Jin hyung is older by 2 minutes than Suga hyung. Same goes to jimin and tae. Also Jungkook and yn.

Jungkook; but she never calls me oppa.

Yn; because you always annoy me.

Jin; stop fighting you two has different bond than us.

Yn and jk; it's right.

Jimin; we enjoyed except the fights.

Bp; us too.

Jin; now let's go to eat something.

*Everyone went to a hotel. To eat.*

Lee know; you know the Kim siblings are chaotic.

Jisoo; but just for each other. They are known as most dangerous and cold siblings in whole world.

Lee know; whole world?

Jennie; yes they all are ceos of Kim diamonds.

Lee know; no. 1 company in the whole world!?!

Rose; yes. They overtook the company after their dad died. And the company not even used to be in top 15.

Lisa; but after they overtook the company and took it to no. 1.

Lee know; but I never show them going to company?

Yn; we are working from home.

BTS; yes and we are Soon going to reavel ourselves as mafias after maknes graduations.

Lee know; ohhh kk.

After that they all ate their dinner and went to their respective mansion.

World - 926