Chapter -9 Shopping

next day
              Yn pov
I Couldn't Sleep last night Because the bad memories were haunting me.
Then a maid Come to my room. Handed me an letter. And left after Bowing.

I keep the letter in my drawer. I will read it Later. I went to bathroom and take Shower.

             My Outfit

I go downstairs and Saw my brother's sitting on Dinning table

Jungkook; good morning little Sis.
*I ignored him*

Yn; good morning Oppas.

BTS; Good morning.

Jin; you are not going to University today.

Yn; why jinnie oppa?

Jin; because today we are going to know each other. Suga u start first.

Suga; Sugar Clearly u like eating junk food.... I have Seen you Starting at jimin and Tae hungrily.... So Why don't you eat junk food?

Yn; I have a disorder.

Taehyung; have you ever Consulted a doctor?

Yn; I did.... He gave me some medicine....
But.... I was too lazy to have it...

Namjoon; HOW IS SOMEONE LAZY TO HAVE MEDICINES!!
*He Slammed the Table*

Yn; Oppa do you have anger Issue or Something?

Namjoon; no I don't... Ur gonna resume having medicines again.

Suga; I agree

Yn; kk fine...

Yn; my turn

Jimin; oh.. Babygirl.... it's my turn.

Jimin; so tell me mochi.... What did u do with the letter u receive today?

Yn; huh?

Jimin; don't act all Inocent... I saw the maid going into your room with a letter....

J hope; Sunshine bring the letter...

I bring The letter.... And Joon Oppa start reading it out loud....

LETTER
Well well well.... There is no use to tracking me.. I am everywhere you go...
I am just like your Shadow dear.... U don't deserve the kim throne nor your brothers.....
oh and please.... There is no use of crying and Shaking.... Ur destiny is already written....
I make a big mistake of living your father alive.... Oh well he is dead now but.... he Shouldn't have died that day itself.... So I wouldn't get to see the....   pathetic crying Children's.... Manage the kim Thorne....

I was ok when u were leader of the red star.... But the KIM? You made a big mistake Kim yn.

After he finished the reading he looked at me with worried eyes.... But this time I was not crying nor Shaking..
I was fuming.... Fuming in anger.... my eyes were bloodshot red....

Yn; that's it I am gonna kill him....

Jin; no... ur not.

Yn; So what do you want me to do....
Sit around and LET THAT PERSON LIVE!?!

Jin; yes....

Suga; but the 8 of us are gonna Spend time together.... Let's go to mall...

Jhope; it will be fun....

We took a big Spacious van... We were talking through the whole ride... After we reached the mall...... it was really crowded... I was trying to figure out my way when I felt something grasp my hand.... I looked up to see the owner of the hand it was Jimin... He pulled me toward less crowded place.....

Yn; op-
I was about to say something but someone interrupt me. Geez I hate it when someone interrupt me.

???; Yoo Jimin.... What's up?
I Saw a group of three boys standing there.

Jimin; My Standard... Just go away bomsoo.
I think... They are oppa enemy's the way he is talking them.

???; hmm... I see you have finally decided to get a chick.... Anyways babe bomsoo here.

???; daechan...

???; daichi.

Yn; I didn't ask for an introduction...
And I am not his new chick...

Daichi; ohhh I see you got a fiesty one..

Bomsoo; I like to have a turn with her too.... Well after you are done.

They are getting on my nerves... I actually Lost it when one of the guy...
Put his hand on my waist... I ever mentioned how great fighter I am...
I took a hold of his hand grabbed it and twist it 360° and kicked him... Where the sun don't shine.... 

Boy he looked angry... He was about to Slap me... but Jimin Oppa grabbed his hands... dear brother I was waiting to twist that hand too.

Jimin; LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU.
After that They walked away.

Jimin; are you fine mochi?

Yn; yes oppa I am fine. Let's go find others.

~~To be Continued~~

Words - 714