Chapter -1 First Meeting

AUTHOR POV

here Were 9 people Standing a hospital room. One girl and Eight Boys.
and a patient. the patient was the father of gril and Seven boys. and one boy was his manager. Their father was talking his last breath. Let me explain the whole thing. They were Seeing each other first time. Their father assistant took them here. They all introduce themselves to each other already.

Dad; Can I ask you guys one...... question. did you...... all remember me?

Jungkook; ofcourse We do... Ur dad... The one who died when I was 6 years Old.

Dad; yes I am very much alive.....
Now.... look at u all..... Successful Mafia Leaders.... Followed my Footsteps. I want to tell......... You all what happened that day Our gang was the Strongest gang ones but we Start Suffering Crucial loss.......We were one of the weakest gang then I Stumbled across.... 8 powerful gangs...... they would provide us the most weapons........ but money was the problem So instead of paying.... them with money.......I made you the money I Sold you...... But now I have become one of the powerful Mafia now..
So I bought u back......

Namjoon; So u Sold ur own kids.

dad; I still regret it till this day.

Y/n; Wow just WOW and we even can't go back because you destroy everything.

V; So...... What do you mean YOU SOLD US AND BOUGHT US BACK...

Jungkook; I already knew it u Sold us.... and u were alive......the gang were nice to me Who Kidnapped me they told me..
Everything I remember everything u want proof Jimin and...... Taehyung were twins...... Right.

Dad; ho...w they told me that they brain Washed you.

Jungkook; they have a heart unlike you.

Dad; I got it..... you all are hurt but it's time to forget everything.......I have cancer so I am..... about to die you all are my heirs so you have to handle.........
My....Mafia business. And mayde ask you
To keep mom wish........

Everyone; MOM?

Jimin; She died after giving birth to this monster.....

Y/n; Thanks for Compliment.

Jin; Mom......I remember her last word. A baby girl was born that day mom.......
Told me to take.........care of my Siblings
And to Stick together all the time.......

Dad; Exactly.....mom want you all to be together and I already buy a house...... for you all... Please always be together.

And after that he died Shinee (his manager name)Was Crying hard.

Jin; Y/n?

Y/n; yes.

Jin; you are Coming to Kim mansion and your Stuff is already moved. Look we might be blood Related but there is no way I am Considering you as my Family...

BTS; yes we too....

Y/n; What? you think I am gonna Consider u all as my Family?in your dreams......

Jin; Such A Spoiled brat.*he mumble* your driver is Waiting for you Outside.

Y/n pov
I sat on Car. The mansion is in the main City so it will take time to reach there so I decided to take a nap.