Chapter -2 bonding

Y/N POV
I reached the mansion. I got down from the car. I enter in the mansion. The mansion was whole mess. Jungkook was Running behind jimin and Taehyung because they Stole his banana milk. Jin was Scolding namjoon Because he broke new vase. Yoongi was Sleeping on Couch. J hope was enjoying the whole drama with popcorn and Sprite.
When they Saw me they all Sat on Couch.

Jin; sit here we want to discuss some rules.
1. Don't disrespect your Olders.
Suga; 2. Don't distrub my Sleep.
J hope; 3. Always listen to us.
Namjoon; 4. We Know that all were enemy but now we are in Same gang so don't hurt each other.
and lastly you maknaes are going to University from tomorrow.

Maknae line; WHAT.

Jungkook; but from Childhood we have home Scolded.

Y/n; We never have gone to School or College before.

Hyung line; you all are going to University from day after tomorrow it's end of discussion.

Author pov
After that they Clean the whole mess.
And go to their respective rooms to Rest. They didn't talk to each other the whole day.

Time Skip at night

Jin; kids Come down the dinner is Ready.

They all Came and Sat down on dining table. they all start eating everyone was Silently eating Jin decide to break the silence.

Jin; Tomorrow we are going to meet our gang Members. So be ready at 9 am.

Everyone nodded. They eat dinner. And went to their room to Sleep. After wishing each other good night.

Time Skip at Morning
Y/n Woke up and do Excercise then took Shower and get ready it was already 8:50 She went downstairs.

between y/n Outfit

(Please guys ignore the BTS logo and think it's only black)

Y/n pov
I come downstairs and I saw no one. They already left. I go to garage and Saw my Car was Crushed I didn't remember getting in an accident.

???; Need any help.*I Saw namjoon Standing there*

Y/n; Who did that?

Namjoon; I don't know.

Y/n; you are not telling me everything are you? JUST TELL ME.

Namjoon; When I Came Outside I saw a man running away from your car. I think he did that. And he also took a pendrive from your car.

Y/n; you just have told me that.

Namjoon; you aren't worried that they might Steal your personal information.

Y/n; Don't worry that's actually a bomb
I keep in my Car.

Namjoon; you are a dangerous girl I am trying to be helpful if you don't kill me.

Y/n; I didn't know a Mafia King would be scared of a girl.

He just rolled his eyes and lead you to his car. You reached there and enter you saw a bunch of Man's Standing infront of 6 boys.

Jin; you both Came we already Introduce Ourselves now you both introduce yourselves.

Namjoon; I am namjoon I am the fourth oldest over here. So I am hoping to work with you and not expecting any mistake get that?

Man; yes sir.

Y/n; I am y/n the youngest I may be a girl but I am worst than thugs.......... I expect u to show your almost loyalty If I smell a betrayal I can go to an extent where I will come to kill everyone you love is that Clear?

Man; Ye-s Ma'am.

(They all were Whispering)

Jin; She is dangerous.

Namjoon; What do you expect She keep bomb in her Car.

Jimin; wait doesn't everyone?

Suga; yea I keep one too.

J hope; What if it burst.

V; that's a good idea I am goona keep one too.

Jungkook; She is going to be the target of a lot of Mafia groups. Since She is the youngest and a girl.

Everyone; like we Care.