12 - corsets - fluff

Based off of this:

I 100% recommend you read that on ao3 before u read this, one of my fav boat boys short story :D (even tho it's so cliche)This is like a sort of fan made spin off version (like a fanmade part 2) so PLS read it!!

This is like a sort of fan made spin off version (like a fanmade part 2) so PLS read it!!

TW: insecurity of body, might get a little sexual at the end

Joel's POV - 3rd person

It's been a few weeks after that corset-Etho-Grian-incident. After that, Joel has realized that Etho had been practicing by making more corsets, but Joel was very sure that he didn't model it on anyone since Etho was with him 24/7.

Etho was out with Grian right now (how ironic), to 'get some materials' for Joel to build with (even more ironic!). Scar had told Grian to do the same.

"Joel!?" Scar yelled out, Joel coming out from the Relation's deck. "Hello there, Scar!" Joel called out, swinging down to the ground. "Why was I called here again?" Scar said, still confused as to why they were doing this.

"Well, remember that one weird misunderstanding about Grian and Etho with the corset?" Joel asked. Scar nodded. "Well... what if we do it to them back?" Joel snickered, a snarky tone covering his voice.

"What do you mean?" Scar asked. Joel showed a corset in front of Scar, a beautiful shade of sage green. Scar looked at it, then had a look of realization.

"Ohhhh! You want me to put the corset on you to get them back!" Scar said, quickly chuckling afterwards. Joel looked at him with a deadpan expression. "Well, yes, you got the idea, but I was going to put the corset on you," Joel slowly said.

Scar looked at him, the corset, then back at Joel; he started laughing. "Joel, I can't fit in that corset, my body is muscular-built and I'm pretty tall," Scar shrugged. "Anyone can fit into a corset!" Joel scoffed. "Yea, unless I want to suffocate to death! Grian will definitely notice! Why can't you do it?" Scar exaggerated.

Joel sighed and looked at the ground awkwardly. "I- I don't know... I mean, my body isn't as curvier as Grian's..," he muttered, earning a concerned expression from Scar. "Aw, Joel, what happened to the egotistical, boastful, handsome Joel?" Scar asked, a sad tone over his 'joke'.

Ever since that day, Joel had been a lot more conscious of his own body; he realized that Grian was way more curvier than him, Joel was muscular, but not as much as Scar, and he had broad shoulders and just had no curve in his body. Sure, he was short, maybe that kind of helps him, but still.

Joel would always think that Etho wanted smaller, curvier guys. He would always think: Do I not satisfy Etho? Does he not like my body? Maybe he wants to be with a different guy.

"Y- y'know what, never mind, you're right, I'll wear the corset," stammered Joel, brushing off his thoughts as Scar followed him inside the Relationship.