I Love You (It's Ruining My Life) (Regina George)(*)

Summary: Y/n and Regina have a slightly (very) toxic relationship.

A/N: This is filthy, thanks for the request though ;)

Y/n POV:

"You're such a fucking brat!" I yell as Regina holds my phone above me, just out of reach.

"I want to know who you're talking to!" She hisses, scrolling through my text messages. She walks around the room as I follow her. 

"This is such an invasion of privacy!" I reach for my phone, but she pushes me back. "You're acting like an insecure little bitch!" Regina scoffs and throws my phone onto her bed.

"You wouldn't care if you weren't a lying whore!" She yells back, pushing me up against the wall. My breath quickens, but I push her off of me. 

"Did you find anything?!" I ask her, pointing at her chest. "Did you? Hm?" Her angry expression falters for a second and she shakes her head. "Exactly."

"That doesn't even mean anything, you still could be cheating on me!" She retorts as I grab my phone from off of her bed. I roll my eyes and slip my phone into my pocket.

"We're not even dating! You sleep with other people all the fucking time and yet you act like this!?" I shout, crossing my arms. Regina's eyes narrow and she clenches her jaw.

"You're mine, Y/n." She hisses. "Have you been fucking other people behind my back?!" She accuses, stepping forward and grabbing my arms, pushing me up against the wall. 

"No, I haven't!"

"Haven't I been making you cum?" She asks teasingly as my breath hitches. "On my fingers, my tongue, even, my strap..." She whispers lowly. "Is it not enough for you? Are you such a slut that you need to fuck other people as well?" I shake my head and try to push her off.

"I'm not sleeping with anyone else, Regina!" I try again, my voice shakier this time.

"Do I need to show you how lucky you are to spend the night with me?" She asks, her lips grazing over my jaw. 

"Do you need that attitude fucked out of you?" I counter, pushing her body onto the bed. "We both know that this goes both ways," I add, her eyes darkening as I pull off my crop top, letting it slip out of my fingers, hitting the floor without a sound. She swallows and her eyes drop down to my chest, which is still currently covered by my bra.

"Strip." Her voice is low as she watches me, eyes raking over every part of my body. I quickly follow her demand and pull off my jeans, swaying my hips as I walk over to her. I place myself on her lap and look up at her, batting my eyes innocently.

She groans and her hands move up, running along my bare thighs. There are a few moments of silence before Regina connects our lips, kissing me desperately. I let out a soft moan against her body and start to grind on her waist.

I move us into a lying position and wrap my legs around her waist, grinding against her abdomen as she tugs on my hair before moving down to my waist. I run my hands through her hair and she starts to kiss down my collarbone.

"God, you're so fucking hot." She moans as I buck my hips up, letting out a whine. My left-hand moves down to her jeans and unbuttons them, revealing a pink bulge in her pants. My eyes roll back and I can feel her smirk against my skin as she pulls her pants down to her ankles and kicks them off. 

Her shirt follows and then she pulls off her underwear, showing me the strap-on attached to her waist. Her hand toys with the hem of my thong and after a few seconds, she rips it off. 

"Gina! That was my favourite pair!" I whine against her, receiving a hum of acknowledgement.

"I'll buy you a new pair," She mumbles against my skin, leaving bruises all over my neck and chest. My heart beats fast with anticipation as her fingers brush up my thighs and I look up at her pleadingly.