Meet The Plastics (Regina George)

Summary: Aaron has a younger step-sister, Y/n Samuels, who catches Regina's eye.

TV Show/Movie: Mean Girls (2024)

Y/n POV:

"So, are you like super popular or something? Everyone has said 'hi' to you on the way in." I joke to Aaron who just rolls his eyes and pushes me playfully. "I didn't even think you had friends," I add, receiving a dry laugh. 

"To be honest, I don't know most of these people, they're all just Regina's little wannabe followers." He explains, his voice lowered. 

I know a little bit about Regina George, she's supposedly the 'queen bee' of the school and Aaron basically just told me to stay out of her way and avoid interactions with her. They dated for a bit last year and he called me to tell her that they broke up when I was still out in California with my dad. He didn't sound too upset, but I knew he was still hurt. 

That was before he decided to move out with me to be with Aaron's mom. To be honest, I wasn't expecting to get along with Aaron as well as I have, at first, I thought he was going to be a douchebag but he's actually pretty sweet.

"Got it, you don't actually have friends, just Regina's friends know you." I tease him as we enter the building, pulling out my phone to see which locker I have. He doesn't reply and instead lets me guide him to my locker. 

Once we reach it I look down at my combination and try it on my lock. It doesn't work and I feel Aaron chuckle behind me. I intentionally step on his foot and he yelps, stepping back.

"Hey, that was rude!" He exclaims as I try to open my locker for the second time.

"Well, then don't laugh at me." I retort, tugging on my lock again. It doesn't open. "Fuck," I mumble under my breath. I turn around to look at Aaron with puppy dog eyes but he holds up his hands.

"Maybe if someone hadn't stepped on my foot, I would help them. But someone chose to be rude, and I don't help rude people." He explains with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes at him and try once more, huffing as I turn the dial. I ream on the lock but it stays locked. 

"Fucking, piece of shit," I mutter. Aaron laughs but it dies away quickly.

"Aww, do you need some help with your locker?" A patronizing voice asks from the other side of me. I spin around and come face to face with a girl I know has to be Regina. My eyes widen as I stare back at her and she tilts her head. "Cat got your tongue?" I shake my head.

"Yes, if you could help me with my locker that would be great since Aaron is an asshole," I reply, finding my joking tone at the end. She smiles and looks me up and down for a moment before moving me gently to the side. She grabs my locker and looks up at me expectantly.

"I need your combination." She explains, glancing over at Aaron who has a confused look on his face. I pull out my phone and pass it to her. She glances down at it before spinning the dial on my lock. It clicks open and she turns to smirk at me. "There you go, sweetheart." She glances down at my phone for a second and I look over at Aaron. He stares awkwardly back, his hand on the back of his neck.

"Uh, Regina, this is my sister, Y/n." He tells her, attempting to introduce me. She looks up at him and then back at me. 

"I see the attractive gene runs in the family." She teases, winking at me. I feel my cheeks turn red and she laughs. "I'm just playing with you, hun, I don't bite... Unless you want me to." With that she walks off, slipping my phone into my back pocket and slapping my ass. I blink a few times, unsure if what I thought happened, actually did and look to see Aaron grimacing.