Nightmares (Sylvie Laufeydottir)

Summary: During your first night with the Avengers you learn that the almighty Sylvie might not be as cold as you thought.

TV SHOW: Loki

(AU where Sylvie is a part of the Avengers and everyone is alive)

Y/n POV:

I follow Tony throughout the halls as he practically drags me through every part of the Avengers Compound. As he points out the training room, I continue hauling my heavy bags everywhere.

"See, there," He gestures to the room. I nod my head. "That's where you'll find Capsicle AKA Steve," He jokes, continuing through the halls.

"Cool.." I reply awkwardly. Tony laughs.

"He's a gym rat, him and Bucky." He shakes his head and continues walking, almost leaving me in the dust. "Anyways, next is-"

"Tony," I interrupt him, smiling apologetically. "Do you think I could put my stuff down in my room before we continue the tour?" I ask politely, hoisting my bag up a little to bring attention to them. Tony nods his head enthusiastically.

"Yeah, of course, kid, your room is.." He pauses, his eyes widening. He looks away quickly and mutters something. "Your room is uh,"

"Just point me in the right direction and I'll drop it off," I add, urging him to continue. He chuckles awkwardly.

"So listen," I raise an eyebrow at him, confused at his weird behavior. "Funny thing, you'll definitely laugh," A figure walks past, his eyes light up.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah so it's just temporary but you're actually going to be sleeping with Sylvie!" He tells me, making jazz hands and then pointing at the girl behind me. I turn around to see a disgruntled blonde girl.

"What? Why?" She asks, frowning at me and then looking back at Tony. He smiles brightly at her.

"Because, team morale, teamwork, bonding, I forgot her room.." I turn around to look back at Tony.

"Wait? I don't have a room. You forgot to get me a room?" I ask, placing my bags down. He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly and chuckles.

"No, you have a physical room but I forgot to have it furnished so for right now it's empty, and you most likely need a bed." I nod my head and he sighs. "It'll just be one night," He adds, looking between Sylvie and me.

"Fine." She agrees, taking a bite out of her toast and then leaving.

She's hot in a broody Edward way. But like a thousand times better. Because she's actually hot and a woman.

"Tony," I start, my face grimacing as I turn to look at him.

"I know, I messed up but maybe she'll be nice. Also, she needs some social interaction for once so make sure to be nice."

"I don't think I'm the one you have to worry about," I grumble, picking my bags up again and following Tony who starts walking towards the elevator.

"I know, it's just one night though," He reasons, "I've already texted my people who will have it furnished by tomorrow," He informs me, stepping in. I follow and place my bags down, allowing myself a few moments of relief from their weight.

"Out of all people though, why her?" I ask, turning towards Tony who sends me an apologetic smile.

"Everyone else is on a different floor and I want to get you familiarized with the floor you'll be on," He explains, shrugging his shoulders and looking away. "Plus, she was the first person I saw." He adds cheekily, a smile gracing his lips.