[012] The Spirit Summoned! Jinzo VS Aira!

It was finally winter break as most of the students left by boat to go home.

The few that were already stayed at the island were already at their dorms or hanging out with each other, being nice and warm in the rooms.

There was another person also staying around for the break, but he wasn't having the time of his life...

"Help! HELP!"

The guy was running for his very life through the forest, like a monster was after him.

'I can't believe this is happening!' He thought, glancing over his shoulder as he kept running, 'I can't believe he came alive! He took my friends...' And then, out loud... "PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

But as he ran, the sound of footsteps was made right behind him. "Run as fast as you can mortal; you won't back out of our deal..."

Unknown to the evil Spirit, Lowemon was watching with Sakuyamon.

"This can't be good." Lowemon frown, "We better warn Ai about the spirit."

"Yes, that's not all." Sakuyamon nodded, "That spirit is willing to sacrifice others to be alive, Ai is definitely in danger her powers are too strong."

"Let's go."

The Darkness and Guardian Fox left the area.

-----•••----

At the Slifer dorm, Aira decide to stay for the holidays, instead of going home to see her uncles and aunties due to the fact that they'll are really busy with their own work or stuff.

So Aira, Syrus and Chumley, along with Zane and Aleixs they stay as well. They decide to stay with their friends this time.

The normally loud Slifer dorms were now rather quiet as only a few Slifers occupied it now.

Professor Banner was the only faculty member left to chaperone them.

Professor Banner, Chumley, Alexis, and Zane are roasting some marshmallows while Aira and Syrus are dueling each other.

Aira: 2000

Syrus: 1500

"The kid if getting better." Lobomon commented.

"Ai is getting better at going easy on some opponents." Agunimon said. "At this rate she'll be losing."

"Hey!" Aira shouted. "I can hear ya know."

Both HEROs looked at Aira with a sheepishly look mostly the Flame, expect Light who looked away not hearing what she said.

On Syrus's side, he controls two cartoon-like vehicle monsters: one that looks a bicycle and the other is a small helicopter.

Cycroid:
ATK/ 800 - DEF/ 1000
Level 3

Gyroid:
ATK/ 1000 - DEF/ 1000
Level 3

Aira doesn't have any monster on her side of the field, which is until Syrus ends his turn. She draws a card from her deck, "Let's go I summon Moonlight Snow Bear!" Her snow bear appeared giving a growl.

Moonlight Crystal Snow Bear:
ATK/ 1400
DEF/ 2100
Level 3

"That's reminds me of something I forget to ask." Aira turned to face the two Obselik, "No offence, Zane, Alexis but why are you two staying with us?"

"Well I'm staying with Syrus and Alexis is here because she doesn't what you to be the only girl here." Zane said.

Aira raised an eyebrow, "Okay..." She was about to continue her duel.