[002] Arriving at Duel Academy! Meeting New Friends and Rivals!

Students that made it through to Duel Academy were all on KaibaCorps plane that was taking them there. Most students were asleep on the plane and mostly Aira who just next to the window and instantly snoozed off, trying to get some shut eyes still tired with Kuriboh sleeping in her arms quietly.

Moonlight Kuriboh, it has light blue fur, sky blue eyes with dark blue claws and feet.

Aira had the ability to see and hear duel monsters talk when she was born, she also had rare power to create duel monsters alive or making them real life. But she rarely use her powers because it takes a toe on her body making her really tired and weak, so she basically kept her level 1 Kuriboh's with her.

Syrus sat next to Aira and was wondering something. Syrus thought of the question he is about to ask, and then faced her. "Hey Ai, can I ask you something?" He said.

Aira opened her eyes and turned to him, "What?"

"What were those monsters you played against Dr. Crowler? I've never seen them before and never heard of them either." He asked.

Aira yawned, "Those monsters were called the Moonlight Crystals, they are based on snow-type colours and moon, all of my monsters have the name 'Moonlight Crystal' in it and some don't for example some of my spell casters doesn't and there are other but I'm not going to tell, you have to wait and find out. Okay?" He nodded. "But the dragon you realised that it doesn't have the name 'Crystal' in it right?" He nodded again in understanding.

Aira smiled, "In my deck there are six other dragons that are similar having the name Moonlight only as their names." His mouth jaw dropped in shocked on what he just heard, hearing other dragons that are powerful like her Moonlight Wing Dragon. He continued to listen, "And to answer your other question. I'm the one that design these cards and only me knows of their existence of course with Grand- I mean Maximillion Pegasus as well as some others but now many knows of it yet." She answered.

"W-Wait you designed your own cards and Maximillion Pegasus turned your designed into your very own deck." He said in shock.

She hush him, "Correct Sy, I draw and write information about what they are? Special abilities they have, I even made spells, magics and traps card along for them. Oh, and I can't forget field spells as well." Aira smiled more and laughs a little at Syrus face; he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Attention, new Duel Academy students. If you look outside the windows, you'll see your new home. Thank you for flying with KaibaCorps." The piolet announced.

"Oh yeah Sy," Aira started, he turned to her, "you can't tell anyone what I told you because it would cause some unwanted attention. Okay!" She asked Syrus.

"Sure, if you don't want to. I promises Aira, don't worry." Syrus said with confidence. She smiled back at him nodded thank you.

---•••---

Aira, Syrus and the other students arrived at the academy. Everyone got settled in wearing their ranking colours, Obelisk was blue the highest rank, Ra yellow was the second rank and Slifer is the lowest rank which was Aira and Syrus. Which was a good thing for Aira who wanted unwanted attention to herself?

Aira outfit changed she is wearing white collar shirt with a red tie loosely. She has her Slifer jacket uniform which was a bit different to the others that has it; it was slightly bigger for her and style was different. She was glad for her Uncle Seto to change it a bit for her; she wore black jeans with red outlines on the side and a black belt with another belt that hanged on in a diagonal line of her waist holding her two decks and a red and black sneakers. Her hair is the same and the accessories she had on.