Ep-8: Finally

Inside the library

T

hird person pov:

Y/nwas reading a book but she felt someone's presence in the library and she knew that it wasn't the guard, the senti monster.

She stood from her chair and looked around her seat to find no one there.

She shrugged off her thoughts and sat again to continue reading.

She finally realized that someone was really present there after two minutes because of a weird sound which echoed throughout the whole library..

Y/n: I should go and check..

She stood after thinking to herself and reached near a ladder only to meet...

Y/n: Jimin?

Flashback

Jimin's pov:

I wanted to find that book which was about the immortality of the vampires.

After getting that book, I started reading it without wasting a single second and not to mention, I felt someone's presence other than me in the silent library.

I had to ignore because I had to read this book and adding to that, no one can enter in this library other than those creatures who are not human and hold supernatural powers.

After 2 minutes, I stood from the ground to grab another book from the shelf but it was too high for me.

I used the chair next to me to climb up to the book only to fall on the ground with five books on my head.

When I heard footsteps, I threw the book away only to meet eyes of.. Y/n..?

Present

Third person pov:

Y/n: I'm confused that whether this chair was sensitive or you are heavy.

Y/n spoke in mocking way with her hands crossed against her chest while leaning slightly on the right hand.

Jimin: I'm not heavy.

He denied with the same cold voice but y/n's deep voice didn't shuttered even once.

Y/n: hmm so how this chair's legs broke?

She began to laugh before extending her hands to help the poor boy on the ground.

Y/n: Never mind. Given me your hands.

Jimin: I don't need help.

He tried to stand while taking support of the shelf and more books fall on his head.

Y/n: Hmm..

Y/n's pov:

I can't hold myself.. I began to laugh again while putting the books back to its place before that clumsy boy hurt himself more.

Gosh he can't even help himself to stand. But I have to say.. He is looking so tiny while sitting on the ground with anger on his pale face.