Ep 6: Witch

In monster library

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: where's that book...

I'm literally finding this book from last 10 minutes.. I think it's not the right time to read it.. Wait here it is!

I grabbed the chair and started reading the book in silent but with confusion too...

Lisa's pov: in vampire world

Lisa: so you think that witch is different than other witches?

Hoseok: yes.. That witch is not a normal witch.. She owns heart.. black heart. And we need to slice it in half.. It's the only way to get rid of her.

Lisa: that's quite difficult..

Namjoon: why you think that?

Lisa: because... something is missing in this story..

Rose: and what about those unlimited witch armies?

Hoseok: we didn't killed the queen Rose that's why she could able to make clones. When we killed all the witches, one of them told me-

"This world will end when the sky turn black and the mood red. Stars wouldn't shine and that time she will come back because she I'd different,she is powerful and on night will become 10× powerful" ...

Seokjin: that's totally weird..

Yoongi: honestly.. Nothing goes in my brain...

Lisa: I'm no better...

Jennie: I honestly thought that witch gone crazy... (-_-;)

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: "to slice the black heart is the only way to kill the black witch..."

"It's important to attack directly from the mortal box but we need to cut it in pieces... "

"The black blood should not drip on the ground otherwise " *bell rung*

At class

Teacher: students.. Yesterday some unusual activities in library occurred.

Y/n: what..?

Teacher: some books fell on the ground and two books disappear..

Y/n: .. (Murmuring) hmm.. That's why..

Time skips~~

In Monster library

Y/n: "which books disappeared? Hey mister senti monster? Can I have a list of all the books?"

Monster: (in deep scary voice) "yeah and how all that things happened, Princess?"

Y/n: "just to check that I came here sir."

He handed me the list and I went after thanking and bowing.

Three books are missing from monster library... Two from human... Human books are not that important but monster...

Y/n: "book 4,7 and 22.. Wait what!?!? 4th one was about immortal powers of.. vampires.. All those missing books are about vampires and their powers as well as weaknesses..."

Something is truly fishy..

I went back to the guard and told him about the missing books and also about some books...

Y/n: "there places changed.. Sorry but where were you at 12am sir?"

Monster: "here only princess.. But I don't know what happened later because I somehow black out and woke up after 20 minutes or something.."

Y/n: "it means at that time witch teleported from the war and came here with her minions..."

Monster: "minions..?"

Y/n: "minions means those who stick together and do things according to the orders.. Human thing.."

Monster: "hmm.. I deeply apologize for what happened yesterday.."

Y/n: "it's not your fault Sir.. I will bring those books back but I want that pearl ring. Can I have it? "

Monster: "No"

Y/n: "Understandable. Then please come and help me to find it before it gets too late."

Monster: "I can't leave this place.. Fine I will give you that ring but please take care of it."

Y/n: "you can trust me sir."

I wore the ring in my index finger and closed my eyes to focus on the name and cover of those books.

Book number 7 is on the gate of world of monsters...? Hmm.. Book number 27 is in the world of vampires... Ok..

*Hobi oppa..?*

Hoseok: y/n...? *yes? *

*Some books went missing from here and I need your help to find one of those book in vampire world where only queens can go. *

Hoseok: *where.. Wait that place where only queens can enter?*

*Exactly... Please ask eomma to help us to find it. Book number 27*

Hoseok: *alright*

Y/n: "book number 22 is here only where human can't reach...?"

Monster: "the fountain I guess.."

Y/n: "fountain.. Mortal fountain!? Thank you sir."

I went after bowing to him in hurry because I'm feeling something bad is going to happen there...

While going towards the fountain, I bumped with someone and that person was none other than Jimin.

I didn't said a word because I had to reach that fountain before anything bad happens but he grabbed my shoulders..

Now I can't do anything before he leave me.. And he is talking with same cold and rude voice.

Jimin: what do you think you're doing huh?

Y/n: finding missing books of library. (Rolled eyes)

Jimin: and you will do that?

Y/n: I don't have time for talking. Leave my way!

I ran from there after yanking his hands and pushing him lightly.

And that's when I noticed his angry .. Red eyes... (Smirk) so you are a vampire too Jimin?

As soon as I reached near the fountain, the ring started glowing while pointing  in a direction.. But I felt someone's presence..

I quickly hide myself in the bushes and saw a witch going near that fountain... I can't let her take that book....

Word count: 875