Ep 3- New Students

The friends went on the stairs to reach their class but one of the three boys bumped into y/n mistakenly.

He didn't even apologize and not to mention, they seemed weird to Lisa.

After reaching their class the teacher entered two minutes after their arrival.

Students greeted her and she did the same with a smile plastered on her natural pale yet beautiful face.

Teacher: students, we got three new friends here. Come and give your introduction boys.

Lisa: They!?

Seokjin: yes Lisa...

Jennie: But why?

Friends had a poor impression of the boysa , but their cold and rude behavior made the friends hate them even more.

???: is it necessary?

Teacher: then how will we know about you? (Awkward smile)

Jimin: ok then. It's Jimin

Taehyung: Taehyung

Jungkook: Jungkook. We like to stay alone in our own company

Taehyung: so stay away from us.

Jimin: don't even think to mind our business

Teacher: .. That's it..?

Taehyung: what else you want?

Teacher: ... You may sit on empty seats.

Y/n's pov:

I ignored the fact that one of them bumped with me and didn't even apologize but they acted rude and cold towards our teacher. And this made me to ignore them.

After hearing their names, I turned my head to look outside the window.

Trees were dancing in the cold comfortable air, birds were chirruping and enjoying their life with their partner and babies.

Clouds moving in the sky and the sun made them more beautiful. I really love environment of human world.

Teacher: Jimin you may next to Y/n. Pls raise your hand.

I don't wanna sit with him but I can't deny the teacher.

I raised my hand without looking and I felt angry footsteps. I know it's Jimin.

He sit but too close. I talked in polite but deep voice and he replied in rude and cold voice. I expected that.

Y/n: move little. You are sitting too close

Jimin: I'm next to you not close to you.

Y/n: doing what I said?

Jimin: whatever. (Moved) happy?

Y/n: it's Y/n. Offended to meet you.

Jimin: I didn't ask for it. Well I'm annoyed to meet you too.

After lecture ended:

Those boys went and my friends began to talk with anger and complete frustration.

Seokjin: that Jungkook guy was so irritating.. I wish I could dig him alive...

Suga: that Taehyung was weird too.. He was out of the world the whole lecture.

Y/n: that Jimin was pain in a$$ too...

Suga: she cursed (눈‸눈)

Lisa: she is pissed off too...