Ep 7: Someone is there..

As soon as I reached the fountain, the ring started glowing while pointing in a direction.

But I felt someone's presence near me.

I quickly hid in the bushes and saw a witch going near that fountain... I can't let her take that book...

I have to fight with her without being visible to her because I can't use my powers completely..

I don't have much information about their fighting skills and powers but I have to do this because I'm Vampire Princess.

I used my power and started fighting with the witch but it was still hard for me to win.. The ring I'm wearing weakens me to the extent that I can't even fight for any longer...

It has been an hour only and I'm tired.. I have to call my friends for help..

Through telepathy, I called them...

Y/n: Namjoon, Yoongi, Jennie.. Please come here to the fountain quickly.

Third person pov:

They agreed to come and soon Y/n felt their presence but she couldn't look anywhere else other than the witch.

She continued to fight in a way that her friends could notice her.

Namjoon: Where is she..?

Yoongi: Look at that person..

Jennie: This person has gone crazy.. Wait.. that person seems like a witch to me..who have transformed into a human..

Namjoon: Jennie..you have a point.. Let me check..

He closed black his eyes and opened them again but it was now purple in color.

He was surprised because he could see the real identity of that person who looked like a janitor.

Namjoon: guardian witch..?

Yoongi: You said what..!?

Jennie: Y/n..where are you..?

Y/n: Fighting with this witch..

Jennie: Namjoon I talked with telepathy and she sounds tired..

Namjoon: She is fighting with that witch right..?

He said and used his power to trap the witch.

He tried to reduce her power, but Jennie was making portals again and again while attacking multiple times.

Yoongi used his psychic power and paused the witch's movement.

Y/n attacked on the witch's heart and she disappeared after screaming.

No one arrived at the fountain as it remained unseen to the humans.

Y/n came to visible with her wounds which would heal in a few minutes.

Y/n: It was hard...

Jennie: But how..?

Yoongi: I thought it should be easy for you to defeat her.

Y/n: What do we know about their powers and speciality? Nothing.

Namjoon: How did all this happen..?

She told them about her books and everything.

They were surprised but soon gained their composure in no time because it was necessary to return the book to the Guardian senti monster back but..