Chapter 10

Toya pov* Aubrey? I tried to get up but with all the wires it was hard to get up plus Aubrey pushed me back down to the bed. Aubrey I got to pee it felt like I haven't peed for days Aubrey scooped me up and put me on the toilet. When I was done he scooped me back up and put me on the bed. Then I remembered the baby I felt my stomach for a kick Aubrey must have notice because he finally said something Aubrey pov* The baby still there looking up at her she looked so beautiful. Are you hungry? Yea Aubrey I'm starving. He called chubbs to go get me some chicken noodle soup from Panera. Well I'm going to go tell the doctor your awake. And my mother here to see you. Aww send her in Aubrey. Sandi came in soon after he left. Hey sandi she sat by the bed. Hey babe how's my future grandchild she rubbed my stomach. The baby's fine sandi I smiled. Good no more putting my grandchild in danger you just rest up and get big for me ok. Ok sandi. Aubrey came in with the doctor she checked my heart and everything and gave me the ok to eat. Which was good because my soup was here everyone left so it was only me and Aubrey in the room. He sat on the bed and gave me my soup. I started diging in. Woah Toya keep eating like that you gonna have more cushion for the pushing. I started to laugh it's because I'm pregnant Aubrey.Well I should have knocked you up a long time ago. I almost choke on the soup when I laughed Aubrey I'm sorry for making you fill trapped but I didn't do this on purpose. No Toya I'm sorry for not being there for you and the way I acted I was an asshole. I just hope you forgive me. Of course I forgive you Aubrey I love you and this child will only make us stronger you will see. Aubrey moved a lil closer and gave me kiss then he tried to make out with me. Aubrey we can't have sex in hospital. He shrugged well ill just wait to I take you home then.