Chapter 6

Drake pov * Honey I'm home wow I really missed Toya like crazy the way she smell the way she cook the way smile and also the way she ride me let me stop I'm getting excited. I'm in the kitchen honey she answers I walked straight into the kitchen she had her back turned and was facing the sink. I turned her around and gave her a big huge but she felt different her belly was a little bigger. I jumped back WHAT THE FUCK? Are you pregnant ? Yes Aubrey I wanted to tell you baby but I was scared I just didn't know what to do I'm sorry I tried to cry in his arms but he pushed me away. Get away from me I wanted to wait before I brought another child into this world. I wanted to show you you the world take you to different countries now we have a FUCKING BABY!!!You know what I'm out of here I can't look at you anymore. Toya pov* All I could do was cry Aubrey left and I don't know where he is going how can he not love lil gram. I could use a glass of wine I almost poured a glass then I remembered I was pregnant I just went in our room and cried myself to sleep. *later that night* Aubrey pov* I can't believe she pregnant I went to the bar I needed a lot of alcohol in my system. Toya pov I woke up to Aubrey stumbling in drunk I walked towards him to help him and change his clothes. Aubrey grabbed me and said come on let's fuck right here.Aubrey stop I'm trying to take off you clothes. Now your talking Toya come here he untied my robe and touched my stomach for the first time he said uh oh we got a foreign invader in here. I pushed him away. And went into a guest room what a jerk!